Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 track id's, vinyl requests, lyrics.. etc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
domainraver Alrighty here we go:

Looking for the following vinyl:
BANANAMAN - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE
DJ FADE & X-CESS - READY TO FLY
JACK SPEED - YOU GOT IT
M-TRAX - FOREVER & A DAY

if anyone knows where i can get these please shoot me an e-mail! i'm not even sure if these tracks were ever released 12"..

On a DJ SY - LIVE @ BONKERS tape i Have i am looking for ID's on a couple of the tracks..
- the second track, right after "Under the bridge". I'm pretty sure that this is a popular track so it should be easy to name..
- "Sunshine through the rain"? Is that the official name of the song? And who wrote it?
- which mix of "Paradise & Dreams" is that stuck on the end of side 2?

I'm also looking for any place to get Luna-C stuff, old or new. I know you're not supposed to ask for mp3s on here and I respect that.. so if anyone can just tell me where I can get Luna-C stuff, in any music format, please let me know. :)

Also I am curious.. how many BONKERS 1 cd sets were made.. and are they rare? I know I was super-lucky to find mine in a used cd shop here in '98. just curious..

Anyway I'm sure i'll have more questions etc later, so i'll keep em in this thread. Thanks in advance to everyone for yer help!

--Steve
[email protected]
domainraver Man you guys really suck

:)

--Steve
[email protected]
Lixx Well I don't have a clue on the vinyl and track id's, but I'd have to say bonkers 1 must of had a decent number of copies out, but soon it will be considered rare I think. I still think I got really really lucky. I went to tower records (mega chain like hmv for uk'ers i think) and what did I see in the used import sale rack? Bonkers 1, 6, and 7, all marked down to $16-17 from $25-28. I was ecstatic! But thinking about how many people know about happy hardcore, and then thinking about being in CA no one would ever hear about Bonkers even being happycore (including my friend who spins it), I was not really surprised to see sets like that just sitting there. I've since nabbed bonkers 2 off ebay so I can stop hunting for them now (1 and 2 are out of print, 3-7 are all available from www.react-music.co.uk). If you have bonkers 1 hold on to it. It friggin kicks!

Dave-Rayvon Try Imorecords.co.uk , they have loads of records in stock. Is bonkers 1 rare? Well, it was hard to find on it's release in 96 but I always see it in my local music shops!

Dave!
silver dave: there are two bonkers

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Lixx Yeah two record labels but only one series of cd compilations (which I would think he meant by bonkers 1 cd set).

domainraver Yeah thats what I meant, the cd series :)

--Steve
[email protected]
deejaybee Ok the suchine through the rain track is by Dj Kaos, Its called "External Flame" and it was releasedon Go Mental records!

Quite easy to get hold of!

Hardcore Ravers Visit - www.benpaul.uklinux.net
djstorm The tracks you were after on vinyl were all on the vinyl of the Ready to fly (alphaprojects) album...i think it was dj friendly.....

storm

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page