Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Slipmatt!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jams Well in a few hours i finally get to see Slipmatt again and this time it is with Charlie B and then i get to see them both again on Sunday. Woohoo a whole weekend of Slipmatt

"I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict" - MC Storm
djbungle If slipmatt is playing in Canada he must be getting desperate for gigs.
what a sellout.
SL2 badia badia

what!!!!
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by djbungle:

If slipmatt is playing in Canada he must be getting desperate for gigs.
what a sellout.
SL2 badia badia

what!!!!

whats wrong that slipmatt playes in canada
he may come spin in holland too.

djbungle im not dissin the man it's just he's off doing sets all around the world.
And us people back in the uk never hear from him.thats what i meant.

http://www.geocities.com/djbungleuk

what!!!!
DJ Pathfinder ok :)

MC RizlaDizla First DJ i ever heartd play happy hardcore and now at raves he is always in the old skool room. Would love to see him back in the main arenas at raves.

"i paint a picture of you and me. "

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
JAM-HAY HI IM LOOKING FOR JAMS! CAN YOU HELP?

JAM-HAY JAMS YOU MIGHT NOT REALIZE YOU COULD BE A BLESSING IN DISGUSE, SLIPMATT WAS ALSO BOOKED ON THE SAME WEEKEND TO APPEAR IN SCOTLAND AND HE DIDNT SHOW, YOUR OUR ONLY PROOF HE WAS IN CANADA, MYSELF, MAIN MAN HARRY, AND PALS NEED YOUR HELP OR ANYONE ELSES IF THEY CAN MY E-MAIL AD. IS [email protected], OR EVEN JUST REPLY TO MY NOTE, THANX, JAM.

Jams Well he was here all weekend and he played some sweet old school Unfortunately he didn't play any happycore and when i asked him about it he said he doesn't play it anymore. Although he did play a happycore set when he was here back in May, 2000. That was sweet.

As for Slipmatt being in Scotland i have no idea. I was just there to see him spin. Perhaps you should talk with his agent or something.

"I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict" - MC Storm
MC RizlaDizla I really dont think Slipmatt will stop playing hardcore. Right now in England he plays in the Oldskool rooms. But I think if Hardcore Heaven come back with a proppa full on event, I think your see him back in the main arena playing it. Also hope to see Seduction back in the scene. Have seen him on some flyers but not on a consant level like before.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
JAM-HAY THANX, JAMS, THE AGENCY WOULD JUST SHRUG ME OFF ANYWAY. ITS NOT SLIPMATTS FAULT, HES JUST GOT SO MANY DIE HARD FANS. ITS GOOD SOMEONE GOT TO SEE HIM, JUST GLAD HES NOT SUFFERING FROM FOOD POISONING AS WE WERE LED TO BELIVE. WHERE ABOUTS IN CANADA WAS HE PLAYING ANYWAY? I CANT WAIT TILL HE PLAYS HERE NEXT, EVEN IF HIS SET IS OLD SKOOL, BUT HAPPYCORE WOULD BE HEAVEN, THANX AGIAN, JAM.

happyraveruk the likelihood of slipmatt playing a happy hardcore set is more remote than ray keith playing a cheesy happy hardcore set. he's knocked it on the head, and only does old skool, as well as house and garage under his real name. bungle - back to your point earlier - how's that selling out??? if you're offered to play abroad it's a way of him making more money. he plays a helluva lot around the uk as it is, give the poor man a break. it's not as if he's going to canada to release a chart tune - he's simply showin em a bit of what we love over here.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
silver I'm sure if sales of happy hardcore increase everyone would come back.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Midway_raver Slipmatt really say that, i be disapointe dif he did big time!i no he playing alot of old skool but dats a gud thing in ma buk as the whole old skool thing will cum fullcircle n by keeping hardcor elaive @ its root swith teh big names mayeb we see a return to teh old 96 style pretty soon! but i hope he aint gone 2 garage or im afraid dta wud be a crime against happy hardcore 4 me:p nah just kidding he shud b doin hardcor ethoi there aint no one btter ardly @ hhc!!

Ant B
Lixx I seriously doubt ANY hhc dj would go to garage (bleh). Slap me if I'm already wrong, or slap that dj even harder for being a retard. Most people who like hardcore dig the high bpms and crazy chopped up breaks, and garage has neither. I think hard house is cool every once in a while, works really well at raves, but it must get really boring if that was your main musical staple. Too much hoover! Freeform on the other hand ... mmm mmm good
-Lixx

"I'm going to baptise everybody.. WITH FIRE!"

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page