Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Elephant man/Platoon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MC RizlaDizla The music that is in these two films has been made into a hardcore and gabba mixes.

Can anyone help me aout here.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
Lixx Really? Never heard em but I even dig the original (yeah that's right, classical music) by Samuel Barber called Adagio For Strings. Actually to clarify, I've only seen Platoon so if the elephant man music isn't the same track sorry, but I do know that adagio was used in a bunch of movies. Anyways, I know William Orbit did a trancy remix, but a hardcore remix sounds like a great idea. Hope this helps
-Lixx

scifijungle i heard of a tune " Na, na, na-na , na" by "the Elephant Man" maybe that's the tune you're looking for? by the way, it's off a cd called "MEGACORE" Happy FunCore tracks that i've got.

I'm gone sending you out 2 space..2 find another race..
=CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!=
silver scifijungle: Last warning, do not post banner adverts in the forums, your account will be banned next time.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
happyraveruk the remix of adagio for strings is on happy hardcash. not sure which no.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
happyraveruk happy hardcash 3 - barber's cut.

can be bought here - http://imouk.iserver.net/acatalog/IMO_Start_Page_Happy_Hardcash_815.html

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
virus i like the star wars "remix" on happy hardcash 3..

oh wait, its not a remix at all.. its a trance song that was recorded at a higher speed, and pressed and released as a happy hardcore track..

wow thats REALLY lame..

adam

MC RizlaDizla Yeah Ive heard that trance track and dont rate it too much. Both the Elephant man and the Platoon music are the same.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page