Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Anyone interested in these ?????????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
happyraveruk Excellent condition - DJ Krome & Mr. Time - The Slammer - Nookie remix, DJ Rush & Fitzy Remix, and Final Destination. Great tunes, only reason for sale is cos i find myself only playing the original - as i prefer the happier sounds. anyone interested - ship worldwide - buyer pays shipping, starting cost £11 - if more than one buyer interested then we'll argue the price out and have a little auction! :) released on suburban base.

Other tunes i'm wanting to sell are drum and bass if anyone's interested. Goldie - Inner City Life - baby boys remix (instrumental and vocal) and goes to miami mix (instrumental and vocal. unreleased remixes on FFRR (ffrreedom records). £8 starting price, same rules apply.

and also darkman - yabba dabba doo. This is a hip hop tune, but the double vinyl pack contains the M Beat jungle remix, 1 with vocals, 1 without. Despite the poor name, it is actually a top tune - only i've split my drum and bass up into classic jungle, and the newer stuff being released, and this doesn't fit in. £5 starting price, same rules apply.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
dj-efeks isnt dat wat ebays for? =P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
feel the fury... hardcore. never. dies
happyraveruk that's exactly what e bay is for, if yours highest bidders actually decided to pay you. i put 5 items on, and only got payments for 2 - the other 3 buggered off, so i'm seein if any1 on here wants any of them.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
aznwasian how many american dollaz is 5 european pounds or dollaz oe whatever you use?

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
virus id be interested in slammer remixes if i wasnt broke at the moment :P

its all about the rush & fitzy mix!!

adam

djbungle I'l have the Goldie-inner city life
Email @ [email protected] and
not payin more then a tenner either.

now then!!! have a look
happyraveruk virus - e-mail me on [email protected] if you're interested again or suddenly have money.

dj bungle - check yer e-mails.

aznwasian - £5 = approx. $7.50.

thanx for your response. ya know what? i don't know if this has been mentioned in the suggestions, but i think a forum should be set up for buying and selling. yeh???

aznwasian
quote:
Originally posted by happyraveruk:

thanx for your response. ya know what? i don't know if this has been mentioned in the suggestions, but i think a forum should be set up for buying and selling. yeh???

I think that wats the records section gonna be like, eh silver?

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
**kat_mage** hmmmmmmmm........

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page