Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Rmx of Need Your Lovin'?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djmarinecorpse I downloaded a version of Vinylgroover - Need Your Lovin' (yes, I'm weird - I download music I own) with an annoying MC with an Australian or Irish accent talking over top of a lot of it. The MP3 was also really tinny like the treble went crazy. (a.k.a. bad vinyl rip) Some of the things he says are: (At the start) "Who's ready for the sounds...of the DJ? Vinyl-grrrrrooovah! (the 'r' is rolled). He also says some stuff about "winding '99" and "1999" so I sorta assume this was recorded at a new years party.

Anybody have any info on this? Need a RealAudio sample to I.D. it?

Thanx.

Brian K probably the remix he did on prime

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
silver There is also a remix of it on Remix by DJ Uraken (Japanese DJ)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Pathfinder there are way to mnay remixes of that .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
StrifeII its a tape rip from helter skelter nightlife 99'. vinylgroover & robbie dee. The set is good, pity about the ****in mc. When vinylgroover drops "joining of the clans - fat derek" (when the breakdown thing happens) he makes all of these shit headed noises (bwaah an all this) then takes the piss out of vinylgroover tellin him to rewind the record - "im speaking the book of the english (talkin sarcastically) rewind it!" then he does just the same thing an it ruins the tape.
the bass sounds better on the tape, in fact i think i've downloaded that exact mp3!

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page