Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 why is the site so slow?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CorDharel Hi guys!

I just want to ask why I have such a long time to load this site. I got a good enough internet connection. Is it because they are too many people on the site? Or because I live in switzerland/europe?

its sad because I love this site ;)

------------------
I love Happy Hardcore! But lots of people don't understand it... I feel sorry for them that they miss best music genre in da world.
DJ Mole lot of info probs mate, i sometimes have probs also and i live in shitland sorry *Scotland

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.molesociety.tk
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk
silver v3 is 300%-400% faster... please wait a little :)

it's all hardcore.
CorDharel So I am looking forward to see v3 of the Snitz Forum

------------------
I love Happy Hardcore! But lots of people don't understand it... I feel sorry for them that they miss best music genre in da world.
zippy
quote:
lot of info probs mate, i sometimes have probs also and i live in shitland sorry *Scotland

i like scotland!

silver
quote:
Originally posted by CorDharel:
So I am looking forward to see v3 of the Snitz Forum.

Please note that v3 of the sute is 100% not the Snitz forums... I re-wrote then entire site to get rid of the snitz crap (and the spagetti code)... I tried to work with the Snitz forum creators but they gave me crap when I reported bugs to them so I decided to write / re-write my own system.

it's all hardcore.
HardcoreManiac wow!
way to go silver =p

Cyberpunk I've got the same problem and I live in the U.S. Maybe they are working on something special.

CorDharel Wow respect to ya silver! Sadly I am just able to code php, so I cant help you with asp problems, if you got usability problems I sure would help you (me is application developer ;)

------------------
silver ^^^ always have useablity problems... trying to fit everything in the same small site :)

it's all hardcore.

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page