Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 software questions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dreem Hey, ive been using Fruityloops for about 3 years now, all the way from version 3 to FL Studio, and people always say use something more pro...but i have no idea what software is out there.

I thought fruityloops was pretty competent, but i think most of you would disagree.

Please give me the names of some software's and ill investigate....see where the money should b going....thanks in advance

-dreem

Hard2Get Fruity Loops is perfectly competent (as a sequencer and host for VSTi's and/or hardware synths at least), it depends on the skill of the person using it, but the other programs out there that people use for electronic music are:

Reason
Cubase
Logic

They are all proffesional programs, and whichever one you choose is just a matter of preference (although Reason dosn't support VST, but you can solve that problem by ReWiring it through Cubase) :)

Needforspeed stuff made on fruity loops always sounds so cheap ...like dance ejay music:S

Sean Apollo
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
stuff made on fruity loops always sounds so cheap ...like dance ejay music:S

Completly false statment. I have been using FL 5 for about a year now and have made some top quality tunes. A pending new release of mine is also made 100% in FL and does not sound "cheap" at all. It depends 100% on the user and how they wor kthe program. I am now starting to rewire reason into FL using FL for its vst compatibility and sequencing along with the fruity effects.

People using FL, don't listen to people that say its a cheap program becasue its just not true. If you learn the program well you can do anything cubase and reason users are doing. Plus its cheeper and more afordable.

---------------------------------------
- Sean Apollo
NEW SITE UP AND RUNNING!!!!
http://apollo.hardcoreforya.net

http://www.happyhardcore.com
North American Hardcore Movement
Free Fall Recordings
Empyre Records
mj-dream mate get ur head out ur arse...............its not tht fruity sounds cheap its the person using it.

software is software all does the same with a different interface.

i use fruity and av a track out soon and we dnt release any old shit anymore.

read this> http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=153751&start=0

mj-dream remember the name im here for fame
Hard2Get If you want to get the better sound proccessing of Cubase, but still use, Fruity loops, you can just ReWire Fruity into Cubase and export the tune through Cubase :)

mj-dream well said sean*claps*

some quality stuff coming from sean too.................av a listen for urself

mj-dream remember the name im here for fame
Needforspeed ok!! ....how do you rewire programs?

dreem thanks guys...im sticking to fruity...maybe export cubase...who knows...! thanks for the fruity confidence!!!

ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
ok!! ....how do you rewire programs?

Re-wire is an audio syncing technology made by the Propellerheads.

First you open the host (Cubase) then you open the client (could be Reason, ReBirth or FruityLoops). After than you set your midi channels to output to the particular synth/thingamabob to your client program.

Sure there are more indepth settings, but thats the general idea.

For clips, remixes and information about my releases visit:
http://www.commandobot.com

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page