Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 New Bonkers CD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
futuredancer I dont know if this has been posted here before but i couldnt find it so i thought i'd post it anyway. (taken from www.ush.net)
News straight from Sharkey:

Hello all !! Happy New Year. I hope everyones holiday was a buzzin one!!
I would like to inform the whole scene that Bonkers has gone to contract. I will be meeting Hixxy this morning and go into React and sign the contracts for Bonkers.

It will not be number eight!! It will be something new, as React can see that the scene has grown from strength to strength last year!! There will be a bonus Best of Bonkers C.D Mixed back to back with myself and Hixxy !!!!

This is amazing news for the scene, and proof that it is more than alive and kicking !! I would like to thank all of those D.J's/Ravers/Producers/Label Owners/Promoters for sticking with the scene and not walking away when things got tuff !! It has taken a lot of hard work to get back to this moment and this now shows that Hardcore in all of its shapes and forms is definately back !!!

Sharkz 2002AD

The relaunch will be at Future Dance 8 in April.

Get more fu**ed and get rocking!
Lixx Well since it's official it isn't exactly a rumor right? It's going to be called Bonkers: The Resurrection by the way. Thanks anyways
-Lixx

futuredancer lol oh well ! its late and i tried !!
:D

Get more fu**ed and get rocking!
silver Here the topic that started it all ...

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1278

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Here the topic that started it all ...

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1278

so are you actually saying that if that topic wasn't started,there would be no new bonkers??

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
silver Mouse: Yes and no... I believe it helped alot, actually React wrote an email to me asking what I thought about a new bonkers (would it sell), and I told them the facts (that hardcore is back)... then about 4-5 months later the news hit (I didn't know about it until you did)...

Skeenip I reckon that topic helped, high profile people in the industry do frequent these pages and read the boards and it can't all just be coincidental can it?

"Death to all boy bands...."
DJ Mouse all credit to dave (for starting the topic) and to silver, heroes for helping get bonkers back on the shelves :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
M.C Menace BONKERS LIVES!!!!!!!

M.C Menace - were raving from 7 till 11 were ravin in a hardcore heaven
miss-mitzi so wots it gonna b then???

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse ain't future dance tonight? if so then the launch of bonkers is tonight!

DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Simon YEH launch em boys!!! Unfortuantly though Dj Mouse it isn't tonight its Friday the 12th Coz Im going.

Sy.

DJ Mouse i could be sure someone said it was on 6th april,ah well a week later before i buy it

DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
farchid This one better not be as crap as series 7 or im gonna be pissed off!

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
DJ Mouse i actually think 7's pretty good,i'll admit it wasn't quite as good as the others but i still love it

INNOVATE WHERE IS BONKERS 8?? I AM STRESSING!! I HEARD THAT IT WAS MEANT TO BE OUT IN APRIL BUT ITS STILL NOT HERE!

Respect is due!
Rav a new cd aye?

"WareZMan"
"I got it,you need it(or want it)
Rav The Fijian
byrny the new bonkers is supossed

The Dj is only as good as the record!
byrny sorry about my last post i never finished it lol bonkers is supossed to be out on july 15th

The Dj is only as good as the record!

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page