Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Quick song ident

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shinxy Hmm there's a song they play in the stream on this site, probably something well known to everyone but me. It goes "I was sent to outer space/to find another happy place/now I'm out here all alone/Million miles away from home/Plunging through the galaxy/All the stars in front of me/Now I'm out here all alone/Million miles away from home" So what is it?

"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad, but not ill."
-Robert Anton Wilson, "Werewolf Bridge"
ladd [quote]Originally posted by Shinxy:

Hmm there's a song they play in the stream on this site, probably something well known to everyone but me. It goes "I was sent to outer space/to find another happy place/now I'm out here all alone/Million miles away from home/Plunging through the galaxy/All the stars in front of me/Now I'm out here all alone/Million miles away from home" So what is it?

quote]

don't worry about it! =o) the group is Dune, a VERY awesome group who have made some of my favorite songs. "Million miles From Home" is the title of this song. . . i always feel sorry for the little alien!

odayakana mizu no nagare wa ****i.
ladd oops sorry for the double post. . . i was going to say also that a few other great songs by Dune are "Starchild" (my personal fav), "Hardcore Vibes", "Can't Stop Raving", "Rainbow to the Stars", "Hand in Hand". . . actually there is so many this list could go on forever. haha

odayakana mizu no nagare wa ****i.
Shinxy *Tip o' th' cap* Many thanks, ladd!

"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad, but not ill."
-Robert Anton Wilson, "Werewolf Bridge"
DJ e-Klyps I always thought that was "outer spaced" by DJ Vibes, Ohh well.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
silver It is also the orginal and not the bootleg :)

Actually I have 4 copies of that record I love it so much :)

and 4 copies of the bootleg as well... haha!
DJ e-Klyps What silver u got 4 copies of it, would u be tempted into selling one??

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
silver Yeah I have 4 copies of Million Miles from home ... hmmm selling any records would be like selling my children, although I don't have any children I know what it would feel like.

Although I don't like it and there is nothing I can do about it, you can still buy the bootleg.

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page