Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Nation Classics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc I hope Stu Allen delves deep into his reserves for his mix, and doesn't just play the same tracks that will be on Best of Bonkers! (in other words play some gabba aswell) used to love his mixes on KEY103 had a bit of everything! but hes gone sh*te now! I also wonder whos going to take over from Robbie Long?
djDMS Looks like it's going to be one of those 'Wait and see' albums!

Haven't a clue what could be on it, be interesting to get more details.
jenks Why do you think someone's going to be taking over from Robbie Long?
HARRIBO for me this is released too close to the latest hardcore nation.

especially if its what it sounds like which is all the songs off of 1-3 put onto one bcos this series hasnt been going long enough IMO
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by HARRIBO:

especially if its what it sounds like which is all the songs off of 1-3 put onto one bcos this series hasnt been going long enough IMO

I don't think it will be a mix of tunes from 1-3, more likely to be a compilation of classics but under the Hardcore Nation name...
makingmusic maybe we're gonna hear 'new' and 'exclusive' future classics from NATION!! obviously they must know about the rival releases, so you'd expect something different from NUKLEUZ/WARNER. it's certainly cloak and dagger, can't wait!!
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:
maybe we're gonna hear 'new' and 'exclusive' future classics from NATION!! obviously they must know about the rival releases, so you'd expect something different from NUKLEUZ/WARNER. it's certainly cloak and dagger, can't wait!!

I think they would save them for Hardcore Nation 4! Its bound to be classic tracks from the 90's! Not from the first 3 albums! Heard off the grapevine that Robbies not on this album! but as Stu Allen is signed to Nukleuz he will definatetly be on it!

jenks My money is on Vibes :)
Loz_e aye i heard that robbie isnt going to be mixing this album, if its true then its a bloody disgrace!!!!

Stu Allan is the worst thing ever to happen to a hardcore compilation, his mix's so far have been diabolical,

I am looking forward to the Seduction mix, I wont even touch the Stu Allan mix, i hope the third Dj is someone good...Vibes? Slipmatt? - yes please!
DJ Bounce
quote:
Originally posted by Loz_e:
aye i heard that robbie isnt going to be mixing this album, if its true then its a bloody disgrace!!!!

This album is a bloody disgrace. Clearly copying the Best Of Bonkers compilation. I mean at least Bonkers has what 16 compilations out, whereas Hardcore Nation has 3? We have enough "classics" CD's, even Hixxy done a classic mix on Bonkers 13.

I for one won't be buying this, I'm sorry.

makingmusic
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Bounce:
quote:
aye i heard that robbie isnt going to be mixing this album, if its true then its a bloody disgrace!!!!

This album is a bloody disgrace. Clearly copying the Best Of Bonkers compilation. I mean at least Bonkers has what 16 compilations out, whereas Hardcore Nation has 3? We have enough "classics" CD's, even Hixxy done a classic mix on Bonkers 13.

I for one won't be buying this, I'm sorry.

i'd wait and see. i heard on the grapevine unconfirmed reports that there is a few tasty 'exclusives" i myself don't think it's gonna be all re-hashed stuff. i think NUKLEUZ are better than that, but then what do i know?!!

never shoot the messenger!!

Smoogie Hardcore Nation 1 and 2 has some classics in Stu Allen's mix. And Robbie Long's mix on HCN2 has a DJ Ham 99 remix of DJ Demo's musik!
makingmusic i agree with the last post! he seems to get a hard does STU. maybe when people criticise him they should point out it's on a 'personal taste' basis and not an ability issue. sounds like some are getting the 2 confused! personally his longevity speaks for itself.

shame on you
kayaus22 why would nukleuz put songs from 1-3 on a 4th compilation. it makes no sense and i'm almost betting that is not what's going down.
Classic compilation meaning classics from 1996-2005? maybe? probably.
I'm looking forward to it
The Doc Amazon have got a release date of 19th February! anyone know any more info?
Loz_e nukleuz confirmed a while ago that this hardcore nation classics album that was being floated about is actually called hardcore adrenaline.

mixed by seduction and stu allan with a bonus 'bootlegs mix'

t/l has been announced too.
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
I hope Stu Allen delves deep into his reserves for his mix, and doesn't just play the same tracks that will be on Best of Bonkers! (in other words play some gabba aswell) used to love his mixes on KEY103 had a bit of everything! but hes gone sh*te now! I also wonder whos going to take over from Robbie Long?

Stu Allan dont play gabber!
I have been corrected he does!
I always associated it with hardcore! bangin hardcore!
The Doc
quote:
nukleuz confirmed a while ago that this hardcore nation classics album that was being floated about is actually called hardcore adrenaline.

mixed by seduction and stu allan with a bonus 'bootlegs mix'

t/l has been announced too.

had an e-mail the today from Nukleuz confirming both albums are being released, Hardcore Adrenaline is being released Jan 22nd and Hardcore Nation Classics a few weeks later! They will release more info nearer the time!

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page