Total online 1456
 Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
oldskool What's the fastest away to being a Senior Member like Silver, because I want to be a Senior Member of this Forum.

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."
silver OldSkool: stop posting crap, I don't want to be the police man here, but if you don't stop posting crap I will reduce your posts and delete your messages.
StrifeII
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

OldSkool: stop posting crap, I don't want to be the police man here, but if you don't stop posting crap I will reduce your posts and delete your messages.

WIKKID ONE SILVER!!! HA HA!!!
no offense oldskool

nowi'mfeelin'fine
oldskool Hardcore...Vibes...Oh Yeah....

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."
silver This is another ******** post just get get more freaking stars, I am reducing your stars, I am thinking of removing this star system, it was there to promote quaility postings and replies not ******** in order to become a senior member.
DJ Tempest you could always instate individual user titles like we have on nw happy hardcore...
works for us...

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

sunrize oldskool : didn't you know? it's cool to have the least amount of stars... it means you know all about hardcore and you are grand supreme mack daddy of the scene. :)

peace,
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
http://happycrap.vinylunderground.com
oldskool
quote:
Originally posted by sunrize:

oldskool : didn't you know? it's cool to have the least amount of stars... it means you know all about hardcore and you are grand supreme mack daddy of the scene. :)

peace,
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
http://happycrap.vinylunderground.com height=1 noshade id=quote>

Is that true, Sunrize, well then I better get Dj Silver to remove all of my stars so I'll have no stars left and I really want to be the Grandmaster of HappyHard....WoopEEE!! I love this Forum.
H-A-P-P-Y H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E
happy hard for eternity...
OldskoolHappyHard is the Way 2 Go....
Hey Sunrize, are you from Japan as well? Because your name reminds me of the Japanese flag during World War 2

silver my god someone help me.
DJ Tempest i find it frightening that people that morose exist.
ugh
i feel your pain silver..

silver Well since the mass dump of spam / crap the oldskool dummped and I had to delete he is now official the lowest number of posts, it is impossible to get this figure unless speically selected for it... congrats. Oldskool!
oldskool
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Well since the mass dump of spam / crap the oldskool dummped and I had to delete he is now official the lowest number of posts, it is impossible to get this figure unless speically selected for it... congrats. Oldskool!

Yaaaay! I get 1000 posts!

silver oldskool: your 2000 figures short, it is minus one thousand (-1000)
DJ Tempest hahahahahaha!!!!

Soren Ummm... Somewhere I posted I had been gone for a week and it seemed to me that posting was getting a little personal and kinda more negative. Pls ignore that other post, I understand now... ^_^

Hmmmm... lol !!????!!???!?!?

Skyler thats it silver you tell him ;)
*hands silver the whip of doom*

silver It really is nothing against oldskool, it is not personal with him. But if anyone posts crap or useless posts they will be deleted, simple.

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page