My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 358
 Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 new quosh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
HARRIBO QSH 079 (February 2007)


A - Sy & Unknown - Maniac Psycho

quoshrecords.com/music/qsh079a.mp3

AA - Sy & Unknown - Closer to heaven

quoshrecords.com/music/qsh079aa.mp3
8 I can't believe they are actually releasing this...
And I thought that Sy & Unknown's productions were getting better after they remixed Inspiration. I actually liked that tune.
But this one? Come on guys! I think we deserve a little better.
95_was_the_time this watevered down arse music they churn out so much on quosh is what's killing the scene and giving hardcore a bad name. Just no imagination what so ever, if this was released back in 2002 would anyone notice? same preset sounds same everything. Sy - just too old for the scene, please leave.
Xenochrome
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
if this was released back in 2002 would anyone notice? same preset sounds same everything.



Damn. He's got a good point there. Well done.
MegaJynx I'd rather see more tracks that were on Hardcore Euphoria on vinyl than this, seriosuly, cmon...
dj_deano Shit tune, but Sy is a legend.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
this watevered down arse music they churn out so much on quosh is what's killing the scene and giving hardcore a bad name. Just no imagination what so ever, if this was released back in 2002 would anyone notice? same preset sounds same everything. Sy - just too old for the scene, please leave.




95_was_the_time, nobody in this forum likes you, please leave!!!
Meph751 2nd tune is just boring/bland/meh, but the first is actually offensive to my ears, easily the worst quosh tune ever... (going by whats in the clip at least...)
Dj Kryger really fed up with their bouncy sound i really get pissed when i hear one of their tunes in a mix. Loved Inspiration when it came out, have it even on 12" but seems they're out of inspiration.
DJ Mole not feeling either of these!
LEE UHF Crikey, I thought people would swarm for the Maniac Psycho tune

Its one of the best they have done in ages, Not their usual style of track really dark and abstract, Goes down well in a set

I dont know people moan for variation then when they get it they kick off :/

beats having cheese and vocals on everything
wong
quote:
Originally posted by LEE UHF:
Crikey, I thought people would swarm for the Maniac Psycho tune

Its one of the best they have done in ages, Not their usual style of track really dark and abstract, Goes down well in a set

I dont know people moan for variation then when they get it they kick off :/

beats having cheese and vocals on everything




couldnt agree more, why do people on ere alwys have to moan about somethin in every thread??
DJ Mole just dont feel either im not a fan of the cheesyness either unless it has a belting riff to go with it, you want advice on how to make cheese amazing ask gammer, not a single tune he has done that contains vocals is shit, why cant everyone be like him, and before you say then we'd get no variety who cares! i never get bored of his sound
Underloop Hats off to Sy & Unknown for trying something a bit different with Maniac Psycho. Undecided at the mo what to think of it, I imagine its going to be one of those that grows on me.

As for the B side, quite like this. Its one of those vocals that wedges itself in your head first thing in the morning and you end up humming it as you walk into work.
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
ask gammer, not a single tune he has done that contains vocals is shit,



Gammer & MC Smiley - Deep Down
tru bass is it me or have i heard songs like this before? nothing special nothing to remeber cant we have something that is completely new please P.S i actually agree with 95_was_the_time so it must be bad
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
quote:
Originally posted by LEE UHF:
Crikey, I thought people would swarm for the Maniac Psycho tune

Its one of the best they have done in ages, Not their usual style of track really dark and abstract, Goes down well in a set

I dont know people moan for variation then when they get it they kick off :/

beats having cheese and vocals on everything




couldnt agree more, why do people on ere alwys have to moan about somethin in every thread??




because in a public forum, eventually someone's bound to disagree...


just an opinion mate, nothing against sy&unknown
LEE UHF Yes definetly, Im not saying they cant moan, Im just quite surprised that the people who seem to look for something different like I do, are slating this as I think its a pretty cool track :)
MegaJynx It's an alright track, but with a name maniac psycho, I was assuming something more... gabberish :p

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2020 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page