Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 free sms text messages! (UK only)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Mouse no registering or anything,and it sends every time and promptly,unlike some sites *cough lycos cough*

www.stitch626.com

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
NightSoul i sue this one and it neverrrrrrrrr fails :) the site is www.nusonline.co.uk, your have tae register, but its all free, you have to enter a code the code is 676011013276 on the register forum, for the rest of the forum make up anything, the code can be used time and time over and over again, you get tae send free text messages, you can have free ringtones, free logos, you can even upload midi-files, and even upload logos :) the logo one is good for taking logos from sites, save tae comp docs and uplaod it and send it tae your fone .....
very good site

9/10

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*
DJ Mouse i sooooo wish i could download midi files to my phone :( i'd have so many wicked ringtones from that japanese site that someone advertised on here ages ago

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
o0sameyeam0o godamn it, wish i lived in the uk, you guys get everything, text messagin for free, first dibs on wicked choons, other stuff, i cant think of, but still, i want to be BACK IN THE UK!

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
DJ Mouse trust me,it's not as good as you think here

while we're on the subject,if anyone knows any free message centre numbers for vodafone or know any websites with any on,pleeeeeeeze let me know

DJ Mouse
silver DJ Mouse: hehe I have all those MIDI files as ring tones on my phone.. wicked

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Mouse no need to rub it in silver :P
j/k they better bring those phones over here soon

DJ Mouse
silver Book me for a gig in the UK and I'll bring you my phone to look at :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
miss-mitzi lol does it really always work????? or does it go down on u.... lol (cough cough!!!!)............. silver im workin on ur air fare rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse well i THOUGHT it was ok but then again i sent loads of them didn't i?

so be warned ppl,after about 20 texts it'll go down on you lol

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi yeah there was 1 or 2 txts!!!!.... i really cant say nothin 2 that .....lol... an i really am laughin out loud!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse however many there was,after a while it fu©ks up :P

DJ Mouse
DJ CURLY that site is wicked i now have the slammin vinyl logo for free i couldnt get it before i just saved the pic off of this drum and bass site uploaded it and voila.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
NightSoul it sure is dreamscape2002, i use it tae uplaod gabba logos, but i still havent found any happyhardcore nokia logos tae upload, if anyone finds any, could you send then tae me via email [email protected], i did have a dj stompy logo, but deleted it by accident , opps!, i used the logo maker on the site, but it just a standard logo, also need happyhardcore pic messages :)

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*
DJ CURLY if any one has the quosh logo please send it to my brothers email at
href="[email protected]" target="_blank" [email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">rel="nofollow">[email protected]
i dont got email

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page