Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Phat wickid brill news!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
StrifeII I know that hhc is gettting stronger
It might be getting on radio 1, and skelter+slammin' are gettin way more popular.

nowi'mfeelin'fine

Edited by - Robert_Walker on 27 May 2001 08:27:56
silver Yep I totally agree.... hardcore is on the way back big time!
crutey I know wot u mean. Ive stuck by it through everyone i know leaving it for dead and ive gotten a lot of stick but now its even gettin played in my local nite spots, in sets of scouse house and commercial theyll throw in shooting star or a quality vocal, you know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrifeII IT IZ!!!!!!
I SAW BONKERS 7 IN MY LOCAL OUR PRICE THE OTHER DAY!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!

nowi'mfeelin'fine
silver The CD or the vinyl series?
DJ Tempest meh
it needs to get into the us a lot more...

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

GT Didn't know Bonkers had been released on vinyl as well?

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
silver It is a different Bonkers... not the React version.
GT Aha, thought I'd missed something.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
StrifeII
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

The CD or the vinyl series?

CD.
Sorry about the caps in my other post too.

nowi'mfeelin'fine
Stuie Bonkers 2 was released on Vinyl. As far as I know though that was the only one, i might be wrong but i never saw any of the others on vinyl although i would like Bonkers 1 on vinyl as i love the "Wizard of Oz" track by Ikon.

A.K.A Dj Tempo

"My life will be Forever Autumn, 'cause your not here....."
DJ Tempest yeah, as far as i know, bonkers 2 was the only one on vinyl..but im not positive...anyone who has it..hehe did you notice the type for demo's you're mine?? it says your mind..lol..funny stuff..

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

FingazMc people need to actually hear the music cuz every one is afraid that people will take the piss out off them but i met a girl on the net the other day she was into hip hop and all that and she called it headbangin music so i sent hear a sample and she ****in loved it i think if people hear the newer style of hardcore alot more people will get into it!! ny news on whether its gonna be on radio 1

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
xxhappyxx most ppl have heard of it, but they havent heard the music, the otha day i was tellin sum1 how wikid it was n they were sayin it was crap, then i asked them wot they had heard of it, n they sed they hadnt heard ne, n this is the automatic opinion every1 has of happy hardcore even if they havnt heard it:(

'like a shooting star across the midnyt sky,gonna fly just 2 b wit u 2nyt'
Alex_In_Wonderland I live in London and most people I know have heard of it and take the "go with the flow" opinion that it is dead and therefore crap. Despite this when I DJ at friend's parties etc I can do a garage set then a hardcore set and the people there go twice as mental in the hardcore set. Most mental response I've had was when I dropped in Brisk's Airhead!?!? Hardcore's not dead, it never has been and it's definitely on the rise again.

Alex.
djtate How is it getting on radio one?

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Edward Hold your horses!

I don't think HHC has grown enough in popularity to start rantin' and ravin' yet. In my opinion, Skelter and Slammin' are simply pulling everyone who is interested in HHC, all in one go. They are not attracting any new ravers.

The true sign of HHC's return will be when new compilations in the style Bonkers and Hardcore Heaven - both now finished - start being released on general sale again.

UNTIL THEN WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO. WE MUST PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT HHC HAS EVOLVED. WE MUST PROVE IT HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER.

silver Edward: Look at the Happy2BHardcore series, they keep increasing in sales every release... more and more happy vinyl is for sale on the internet, just search for happy hardcore in Ebay and you get tones of people selling and buying it... trust me 1998 was the low point for hardcore but now it's coming back in a big way.
FingazMc 98 was a low point a lot of good tunes came out then

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page