Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Helter Skelter - Hardcore 2007 -The New Generation

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HS Album Series Helter Skelter - Hardcore 2007 - The New Generation adds a new element of fresh talent and music in the form of Radio One’s hot shot kid, new music guru Kutski as well as welcoming back the talents of 2 of the biggest and most widely respected producers of their generation, Billy Daniel Bunter and Slipmatt.

Mixing a variety of New Rave Breaks, Hard Dance Rave and pure frenetic Hardcore, Hardcore 2007: The New Generation, showcases 3 of the biggest and best sounds in the culture of high octane youth clubbing on each of its 3 CDs, served up, selected and expertly mixed by the connoisseur of their respective category.

Re-spinning solid gold rave classics and massive recent dance smashes such as Rozzalla - Everybodys Free, Camille Jones - The Creeps, Prodigy - Outta Space, UK Hard - Only The Night, Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria, and SL2 - Hypnotic, into upfront new remixes are Billy Daniel Bunter and Slipmatt on CD1.

CD2 sees new blood Kutski selecting the finest and hottest new rave/Hard House tracks, fresh from his Radio One play list and the most electric decks in the DJing world, from big room remixes of artists as wide spread as Jon Doe, Altern 8, Benni Benassi, Seduction, Weaver and CLSM.

Bringing up the rear is another round up of the biggest peak time Hardcore for 2007, mixed again by the Helter Skelter masters Billy Daniel Bunter and Slipmatt, featuring the most popular artists on the scene, from Dougal & Gammar, Force & Style, JDS, Candy J, Al Storm, Hardcore Massif, Slipmatt, Kutski and Billy Daniel Bunter themselves!

Release date: 16th July 2007.

http://www.myspace.com/helterskelteralbumseries
warped_candykid I wouldnt really place Hard House into the Hardcore genre, and I wouldnt exactly call Kutski a "guru", now if he had been spinning Hardcore like Goa Gil has been Goa/Psy Trance, then the title "guru" might fit.
happyhardcorecrew i think Kutski is shit hes only big cus of radio 1 before radio 1 i never heard of the guy
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by happyhardcorecrew:
i think Kutski is shit hes only big cus of radio 1 before radio 1 i never heard of the guy

Before Bonkers 16 I hadn't heard of him lol Looks like Hard House and Hardcore are merging Put this on the maybe list...
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by happyhardcorecrew:
i think Kutski is shit hes only big cus of radio 1 before radio 1 i never heard of the guy

Kutski is a quality DJ. How he got known is irrelevant.

I'm tempted to not buy this CD purely on the basis put your hands up for Detroit is listed (twice) on the tracklist
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
I'm tempted to not buy this CD purely on the basis put your hands up for Detroit is listed (twice) on the tracklist

WTF??? how can they claim that its hardcore? and since when did a track go onto a compilation twice? thats just stupid. also thats one of the worst songs i have ever heard in my life across all genres and styles of music
bulby_g They're remixes... But still...
Lilley Thats exactly right, but still
But still they are trying to cash in on the sudden massive rise in popularity of house and uk hardcore. I mean sure, hardcore definately needs to move on from the same sound, even though i quite like some of it - i was hopeing to freeform or breakbeat - but it seems evolving means its gona end up like some of the shit that gets played in clubs and mass produced by mos.

If so i dont think i will be able to stand it.
HS Album Series Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that all 3 discs aim to bring all the different tastes in hardcore, such as breaks,freeform & upfront vocal hardcore. Kutski's CD is a mix of hard dance to start then into breakbeat. Towards the middle of the Kutski's mix, it has sounds of freeform & upfront hardcoe to finish, so it brings you into fresh sounds on disc 3.

Here is the tracklist for anyone who hasnt seen it...

Disc 1

1. Alex Gaudino Feat. Crystal Waters Destination Calabria Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix
2. Switch A Bit Patchy Slipmatt Remix
3. Camille Jones Vs Fedde Le Grand The Creeps Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix
4. SL2 The Noise 2007
5. Billy Daniel Bunter & Peacemaker Feat. MC Whizz Kid Time 2 Dance Peacemaker Remix
6. Gordon Edge Compnded (Edge*1) Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix
7. Peacemaker Last Train
8. Billy Daniel Bunter & Shimano Feat. Malaya Shine On You
9. Rozalla Everybody's Free 2007 Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix
10. Billy Daniel Bunter & Shimano Feat. Karen Danzig How Am I
11. Kicks Like A Mule The Bouncer Billy Daniel Bunter & Shimano Remix
12. Slipmatt & MK One Feat. Ali Turn Me On
13. DJ Twista Feat. Nikki Mac So Free
14. Al Storm & Euphony Show Me Al Storm's 'Rave Breaks' Mix
15. Mr Dan & Sparks Body Slam
16. The Prodigy Out Of Space Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix
17. Slipmatt Breaking Free 2007
18. UK Hard Feat. Karen Danzig Only The Night Rave Breaks Remix
19. Billy Daniel Bunter & Peacemaker Feat. Nikki Mac Love Will Not Die
20. DJ Slam Oh Yeah
21. DJ Twista Feat. Niki Mac Electric
22. SL2 It's Not Over
23. Slipmatt Electro Music

Disc 2

1. Intro
2. Jon Doe & Kutski Nelson Says Watch Out Organ Donors Remix
3. Altern 8 Activ-8
4. Vandall Take Control
5. Benny Benassi Presents The Biz Satisfaction Vinyl Groover Remix
6. Warp Brothers Feat. Red Monkey Blade Jon Doe & Kutski Remix
7. Fedde Le Grand Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Brian M & Mcbunn Remix
8. Kutski & Storm RU Ready
9. Jon Doe D4B Jon Doe & Kutski Remix
10. DarkbyDesign Vs Dr Willis The Rotten Egg
11. Kutski Vs Technikal IV Hours
12. UK Hardcore Rock That Sh1t
13. DJ Seduction DJ's Unite 2 Cube::Hard Remix
14. DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer In Effect Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Sparky Remix
15. SMD SMD#3 () Slipmatt & Kutski Remix
16. SL2 Way In My Brain 2007 d'n'b Remix
17. SMS & Donna Grassie It's Amazing
18. UK Hardcore feat. Nikki Mak All I Need
19. CLSM & Nikki Mak Release Me Darwin Remix
20. Weaver Dance With Me
21. Technikore It Pumps You

Disc 3

1. Divine Inspiration The Way (Put Your Hand In My Hand) Slipmatt Remix
2. DJ Slam Summer Turns To Fall Al Storm Remix
3. Stu & Nee Feat. Karen Danzig You Got The Power Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Sparky Remix
4. Dougal & Gammer Dancing DJ
5. Force & Ritmen Feat. Lisa Abbott Simply Electric 2007 Mix
6. Al Storm Feat. Donna Grassi Love The Way
7. Sparky & Sytronik Feat. Callum Reach Out
8. SMS Feat. Zoe & Hattrix Love You More
9. Sy & Unknown Gotta Have House
10. Billy Daniel Bunter & Sparky Feat. Lisa Abbott Make It Better
11. J.D.S. Feat. Corelle Higher Love Slipmatt & Al Storm Remix
12. Warrior Warrior Slipmatt Remix
13. Hardcore Masif Touch Me Weaver Vs Steve Hill Mix
14. D Boosh I'll Find You Joey Riot Remix
15. D.O.N.S Feat. Technotronic Pump Up The Jam Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Sparky Remix
16. Candee Jay If I Were You Al Storm Remix
17. Hardcore Masif Bullet In The Gun Weaver Vs Steve Hill Mix
18. Billy Daniel Bunter & Sparky Feat. Lisa Abbott Keep Me More
19. DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time Feat. Beck Here I Am Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM Remix
20. DJ Kurt Right About Now
21. UK Hardcore Feat. Karen Danzig Another You
22. Al Storm & Euphony Feat. Vicky Fee Take Me Away

23. Sparky & Sytronik Feat. MC B Hands In The Air
happyhardcorecrew disk 2 looks bad
the other two look ok
DarrenJ crazy how 50% of the 3cd's are billy bunter remixes, but I enjoyed cd1 and cd2 of the last cd set (cd3 was awful), might have to buy this
warped_candykid I am interested to hear that "Pump Up The Jam" remix. Other than that, I hope HHC heads into a more cheesier sound, I like the direction that Druid is going with the loud insanely happy melodies, like the old stuff. I cant stand freeform.
happyhardcorecrew
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I cant stand freeform.

me two mate
XelleXcoreX Go on that myspace link and hear some of them...

I'm still not sure weather to get it or not.........???
Samination there's barely any freeform, and I'm talking when it comes to the tracklist... I haven't listened yet, but clearly... there are no typical freeform names (I dont consider CLSM freeform anymore)
Leto Very cool idea. I'll check it out to hear the mixes.
DJ Judas Having listened through the album I'd say the album has been marketed incorrectly with it's title, it sounds like it's been thrown together with shades of commercial electro, hard house and badly produced remixes of old tracks with large names in the hard dance scene used just to get sales.

I know that by saying a hardcore album should only contain the genres that are actually hardcore like freeform, gabber and straightforward hardcore means that it'd turn out like every other hardcore compilation out there. BUT, if it's not a hardcore album, it shouldn't be labelled as one.
danjel Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (Vinylgroover remix)

Not a clip of that? Is it hardcore? Is vinylgroover back on hardcore??
silver Clips on the news page if you havn't checked.

danjel: It is a harddance mix.
HARRIBO am liking the second half of the 2nd cd and the 3d cd going by the clips
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Judas:
Having listened through the album I'd say the album has been marketed incorrectly with it's title, it sounds like it's been thrown together with shades of commercial electro, hard house and badly produced remixes of old tracks with large names in the hard dance scene used just to get sales.

I know that by saying a hardcore album should only contain the genres that are actually hardcore like freeform, gabber and straightforward hardcore means that it'd turn out like every other hardcore compilation out there. BUT, if it's not a hardcore album, it shouldn't be labelled as one.

having listened to some clips thats popped up on the news page today! I think your being kind! you should of just said this is the worst f**king "Hardcore" album ever and left it that! this to me is really sh*te! The hardcore that is actually on there (not much) is the worst sh*te anyway! Got HR2 the other day and has a few proper UK tracks and a good mixture of all UK styles! (but Gabber is like a disease for Uk albums )

bulby_g Hmmm. TBH only 35% of the stuff on there is hardcore. What's up with that? Not that I mind other genres but why label it a hardcore CD?

CD 1 is one of the weekest breaks mixes I've ever heard... Come on, there is loads of fat breaks tunes about.

CD 2 is ok IMO. Prob' the best on there.

CD 3 has a couple of decent tunes but it's mainly pretty weak hardcore.

...Will give this a miss!
Im_British

I'll buy it. But Im removing CD1 from the case and scraching in 'POOPY' with a penknife so deeply that it will never play on any CD player in the world.

Then I'll probably microwave it or somthing.
KermytDJ If you pop over to slipmatt.net you'll see old Matty has been pushing this new rave breaks for a while. He has a few tracks on their also for you to listen too. And i've been bugging him asking when there out on vinyl, some quality stuff out there.

Hard Core and Hard Dance have been merging forever, pinching music of each other, similar samples just the speed was really the difference.

Suppport your scene, buy the music, buy the tickets and party hardcore.
KermytDJ Okay hypocrite alert.......... i've just been listening to some of the stuff on the myspace site.... Has somebody forgot that we like our hardcore @ 170bpm not 140bpm. Dont get me wrong the stuff is cool but i'm thinking chill out room. Altern-8 - Activ-8 i was expecting something hard fast in yer face stab breaks hi hats boom boom. Hmm i feel sleepy now......its so chilled.

I feel a conspiracy coming on, all DJ's get together, slow down the music so they can make it more commerical and get air play on Radio 1, get the scene more popular, demand more money, get hit singles, ahhhhh somebody wake me from this nightmare...........

Next up: DJ Brisk & Kylie : I just cant get you out of my airhead.
Mr igloo Besides CD1, I will have to pass on this album.
gloworm i'm pretty saddened to see the reactions on this page- it seems people have totally missed the point and the heritage of helter seklter- which has always speciailised in putting on raves and reflecting the different spheres of rave across the board.
whilst not being a purist hardcore album, it IS a true reflection of a helter skelter night out- which prob most of you are too young to remember. it is the sound of the different rooms of the uk rave, mixed by some of the most porfficient producers in each of their spheres.
did you want them to belt out a load of old cheesy hardcore once again, or do something do, resulting in hardcore and rave actually getting airplay on radio 1 -how can that be a bad new and look to the future?
this is exactly why our scene continually fails to flurish- people will just not stand by the old solid brands like helter skelter that have a hance of bringing hardcore and rave to the forefront and getting crebility -something that all 3 of the DJS have tirelessly endeavoured to thing that the producers and djs and promoters can finally propser?
i WILL be buying this album, and giving everything on it a thorough go before i spew negativity all over these usually reasonable forum pages.
Samination If the playlist on the front page would only work, i might have added a proper oppinion here... anyways...

Iäm not fond of the pre-1995 styled Hardcore/Jungle/Rave, and I dont say that because I got into Hardcore styles music as late as 2001-02 (as there's alot who likes older music who first started to hear it late aswell), it's because it's not me. I was into melodic/epic (not as in pop) trance, aswell as heavy (melodic) metal, so I will always like the more 'epic' sounding freeform hardcore
Samination Okey, so I got the playlist to work, but I had to change to Internet Explorer (think of the non-windows users ffs)

I tweaked the code to load slower so browser with slower flash renders would work.
KermytDJ Okay i'm with your there in respect HSO have always been at the forefront, not just one style of music. I think back to the sanctuary, pre-rollerz, and it was just the main room and the technodrome (a hot sweaty sauna like room with excellent dj's to boot - not literally). In the main room you would have Grooverider followed by Vibes followed by Ellis Dee followed by Slipmatt. Mixing up the night with their styles of music. Then the divide got bigger and one room was specifically Hardcore (4-beat) and one Techno (gabba) and one room D&B (jungle).

Later on in the 90's the divide got so much bigger events were only playing one specific style of music. Helter Skelter went kinda down the route of D&B which led to the rise of Hardcore Heaven etc.

I think i could go on for a wihle here but the point i want to make is that basically this album has been labelled as hardcore, so people that buy will be generally thinking "wicked banging hardcore". If the album was called Helter Skelter : Hard-Dance The New Generation then the reaction would be so much bigger in a positive way.

If i saw a album called D&B 2007 i would not expect to find slipmatt, vibes and dougal on it etc.

As i have stated in previous posts, i love the new ravebreaks style and have brown nosed slipmatt in emails saying so.

The album is misleading and my post is now rattling on.

Call it hardcore keep it hardcore.

I personally would love Hardcore to get more airplay and recognition but only the form we all know it and love it as. I'd also love DJ's to get back to mixing all styles in one set back to the HARDCORE (where it was called hardcore and nothing else really) days.

I'm kinda worried also that HSO will go down the Fantazia route (an early and higly respected pioneer of hardcore events). They tend to release Hard-dance and have forgotten about the underground hardcore that made them.

While i'm here when is Coventry going to get a hardcore event, HTID were supposed to do the Skydome Arena but pulled out last minute (a couple of years ago now). We had the Eclipse (later renamed the Edge) now we have nothing but corporate towny style discoteques. Occasionally the green room puts a night on. We used to have Fantazia, Dreamscape, Amnesai all the big nights were here................
DJ Mole awesome compilation!
warped_candykid You cant complain about what Helter Skelter was doing, grabbing diffrent forms of EDM and putting them on a cd. I think the cd should have been labled a diffrent name seeing as each mix offers something diffrent, disc 3 being full on Hardcore, so the title is a bit mis-leading, but there is something for everyone ranging between the 3 cds. I like the look of cd 3, "Take Me Away" being my stand out track, always love Storm & Euphony's sound. Still debating to buy it or not.
DJ Mole i though i'd like the 3rd cd best mate, but disk 2 is ownage hard dance to hard style to hardcore variation at its best!!
Fluffbomb I don't know why everybody is so worried about it being marketed as Hardcore. It seems to be used for loads of genres (Old Skool Hardcore, Hardcore Breaks, Hardcore Techno & current Hard Dance sounding Happy Hardcore).

I can't see myself buying this as I'm not into the Hard dance stuff on CD2 & CD3 and the Rave Breaks stuff on CD1 while ok (and my pick of the CDs) isn't as good as the Hardcore Breaks stuff I'm collecting now.

Fluff
Sk8SiM Well well well...

All i can say is... I haven't been into hardcore for some time now!
And recently these last few months I've been really involved with "NU Skool Breaks"

But guess what i realized...
"Rave Breaks" - is THE SAME ****ING THING!
Just - 3bpm faster! [wooow] - a few hoover stabs and an m1 piano!
^^^ Stupid!

But still - also the reason i'll be buying as i really dig the stuff at the mo!

And besides - its mostly remixes - which also makes it more in commen with nu-skool breaks :P [which sucks, but still the music is phat!]

DEBATE ALERT!
Rave breaks & Hardcore breaks
same thing?

My answer: NO!!!
2 different things! if you like - there 2 sub genres to "nu-rave"
Asif... ^^^ and this is how classifications in music happen!

Hardcore breaks = Gritty, sounds oldskool!
Rave Breaks - Polished, mostly remixs, clean sounds, 3bpm faster then nuskool breaks, THE SAME AS NU SKOOL BREAKS!

Sorry, but if anyone can't hear the difference in sound [thats clearly blatant] then theres something wrong!

Tell ya what - GO out and buy the album... listen?
Then go to nu-rave.com - tune into the radio!
BEHOLD! - Difference - yes! - It will be staring you in the face!
XelleXcoreX Got the album today
its not too bad
I'm into it!!
Listenin to disk 2 at the mo.. I prefer disk 1 though
DJ Mole Anyone with half a brain should be able to see Disk 2 is the best, Kutsi with a wickedly true intro and the scratching is awesome and some of them hard style influenced tunes like R U Ready are amense!!
Samination Mole, for us to like Kutski, doesnt we need to like hard house in the first place?
Fluffbomb
quote:
Rave breaks & Hardcore breaks
same thing?

My answer: NO!!!
2 different things! if you like - there 2 sub genres to "nu-rave"
Asif... ^^^ and this is how classifications in music happen!

Hardcore breaks = Gritty, sounds oldskool!
Rave Breaks - Polished, mostly remixs, clean sounds, 3bpm faster then nuskool breaks, THE SAME AS NU SKOOL BREAKS!

Sorry, but if anyone can't hear the difference in sound [thats clearly blatant] then theres something wrong!

Tell ya what - GO out and buy the album... listen?
Then go to nu-rave.com - tune into the radio!
BEHOLD! - Difference - yes! - It will be staring you in the face!

You won't have much luck tuning into Nu-Rave.com because it was hacked a while back. It should be coming back soon though.

Your description of the difference between Rave Breaks & Hardcore Breaks isn't far off except you forgot to mention that Hardcore Breaks is slightly faster & better!
DJ Mole but he plays what is good hard house, not the shite, i dont buy hardhouse albums and no nothing about the genre but that mix is v. good
yellow.turtle I bought this cd today, and i have to say i love it. I don't care if people diss it, i like it. :)
Dj ANIL One stunner of an album I like the Hardcore Masif tunes Touch Me, Bullet In The Gun and also the All I Need tune has well.
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffbomb:
Your description of the difference between Rave Breaks & Hardcore Breaks isn't far off except you forgot to mention that Hardcore Breaks is slightly faster & better!

You Dam Right It Is
Soulguage i think its a quality little mix. not all the same beats all through like most albums, and the 1st cd is really good, sorta like helter skelter vs raindance - starts of a bit more chilled out then gets right into the old skool. kutski is really good for the ppl who are slammin him, seen him a few times and hes rocked it as good as sy or hixxy. this album is bringin the hardcore sound forwards if anything
DJCrissy Not got it yet was gunna get it the other day but unsure wether or not it would be much good because i like all the original hardcore from helter skelter not this dancy mix stuff.
Tell me the truth guys is it worth gettin?

!!Stay Buzzin!!

xxCrissyxx
capone13 CD2 is amazing, just as I expected from Kutski, the other two CD's are not my thing, but this mix is immense, it's the variation from Hardstyle, Hard Dance, Trance & Hardcore, it's great. Kutski does it again!! :o
Al_X I think that this compo is one of the best I have ever heard. The so called "Rave Breaks" is fantastic and Kutski is one amazing DJ, is he not?
big_mac cannot wait till this comes out, looking forward to hearing it
LS I preorderd it a month ago on amazon and the day of delivery is in the beginning of september
Germany is terrible if you like happy hardcore
kathryn Its Awful
Sk8SiM Wow - I'm shocked (in a good way)...

The album kicks ass!

CD1 starts off really poorly, but then gets better round track 8!
Alot of it its piss psh though but hey, i'm into this stuff :)

CD2 is where itd at! F*CKING HELL! Tottally midblowing start to finsihed and a true example of not just what being a hardcore DJ should be about but what "being a DJ" is all about in genreal!

VARIETY! FLOW! DIVERSE!

All elements of a great mix!

As for cd3 - loose it completely... i've only had a quick scan of it and i've herd very little original! - guess thats what you can expect though from UK hardcore!
Gaz Terror CD 1 - Shite, nuff said.

CD 3 - Good in parts, SMS/Hattrixx/Zoe - Love You More, JDS - Higher Love rmx, Doe/Bunter/Danzig - Another You (wicked 2nd breakdown!) Warrior - Warrior (slippers rmx) are a few of the belters on there, pump up the jam remix is just laughable - bet it gets played to **** lol!

CD 2 - My word what a mix! Opening tracks are ace, surprised myself how much I like them actually, few shitters then the breakbeat shows up (Cube::Hard's remix od DJ's Unite 2 the pick of the bunch)... Oh **** yes!!!.... then that choon, what's it called now? Hmmmmm..... oh yeah, 'It's Amazing' OH ****, YES IT IS!!! - proper hardcore choon, old 90's Happy Hardcore flow, no boring build ups just straight in there, no messing about!!

8/10, without kutski it wouldn't have got 5.
Gaz Terror Also, the boring 2 step stuff that is the back bone of Rave Breaks isn't my kind of breakbeat.

..just incase someone reads my last post and thinks: [dopey voice] "Ermm, he said he likes breakbeat but CD 1 is breakbeat"

...which is the level of common sense which is usually displayed on this forum. ;)
Mortis Quick scan of CD1 survey says - Meh Meh
Quick scan of CD2 survey says - Meh Meh

CD 3 is good, a few poor tracks but on the whole I like.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
Its Awful

thats enough for me!

95_was_the_time i borrowed this cd again from my mate, and i ****ing hate cd2 so much, it's the awful

cd1 aint too good either? the beats are a disgace

and as for cd3, it's just stale hardcore.
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
i borrowed this cd again from my mate, and i ****ing hate cd2 so much, it's the awful

cd1 aint too good either? the beats are a disgace

and as for cd3, it's just stale hardcore.

then why did you borrow it AGAIN ?? you secretly love the new stuff don't ya lol
The Doc for anyone who hasn't bought it yet, the supermarkets are now selling it at £8.99! (or £8.97 at asdas, they always try to beat the others)
n/a Id forgotton all about this album so after reading this I went back and listened again.

CD1 & CD2 make good beermats. CD3 has some nice choons on it, I do love the higher love remix, I have a lot of time for Al Storm remixes. The SMD3 remix on Raindance vs Helter was the best remix ive heard in a long time.
Dain-Ja cd3 is the worst piece of shit ever

cd1 is OK

cd2 has a few good tunes but the rest is shit

It took 3.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page