Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 movies about rave culture!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
JJ Can anyone recommend any good movies about rave culture? I recently watched "Groove" and really liked it - does anybody know of any similar movies?

Jay

DJ Pathfinder human traffic is about raving but i thought it was not that good but worth checking.

there is also an dutch movie naar de kloote but maybe availabe or to rent with subtitles.

go , got many story lines in action ,vegas,drugs ,raves this one is highly recomended.

and disco saterday night fever ;)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Pandora Here in the States there was a movie about 3 years ago called "GO". Mostly about rave culture and drugs. I wasn't to big on it because it portrayed our scene as being centered around drugs. But defiantly rave culture.

"Carefull,.....she start raving mad!"
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Pandora:
Here in the States there was a movie about 3 years ago called "GO". Mostly about rave culture and drugs. I wasn't to big on it because it portrayed our scene as being centered around drugs. But defiantly rave culture.

didnt i say that !!!!!! look better next time :)

Pandora Sorry to step on your toes....maybe next time put the title is some type of quotes. Next time I'll read your posts a bit more carefully. Kindest Regards. : )

DJ STYLUS My obsession is rave but for some unknown reason rave videos would bore me, why????

We're Flyin' High....
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Pandora:
Sorry to step on your toes....maybe next time put the title is some type of quotes. Next time I'll read your posts a bit more carefully. Kindest Regards. : )

i was only mention it and you are right was not very clear :)

and rave videos are mostly only fun if you were at the party and can get back the feeling of the rave.

i have the slammin video of nye and i play it every week a time and many nice birds on it :D

Jaide Better Living Through Circuitry is a pretty good documentary type rave culture movie...has a lot of DJ interviews and such...even a VERY TINY clip of some Happy Hardcore being spun...it might be worth checking out...i liked it enough to own it... :)

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

AIM: JmeHHC or Jaide0123
DJ-SK8 Most movies about the rave scene kinduv buchar it into the steriotipical view of the general puplic.
But i'd say the best movie on the rave cilture has to be "Human Traffic", it incldes everything from the vibe, the drug part, all the way up to the morning sketch.

P.S. did you know there's a movie called "Rave McBeth", and Mcbeth is a drug Dealer =p

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page