Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Why did Silver switch countries

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djyogi Sylver u have never ever really explained, why did u move to japan Tokyo from Australia. Are you japanese or ???? was it just work related? hope some1 can fill me in thanx

kg4 why does it matter?

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
miss-mitzi it doesnt matter but mayb interestin 4 some people to know!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
silver I never explained it because it's no big deal... Rave scene in Australia was really dead around 98... alot of parties getting shut down.... just wanted a change a pace I guess.... No I'm not Japanese, I'm Australian.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ-SK8 Well thats the end of that story.
Ok kids lets go home

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
DJ STYLUS I always thought silver was jap, I think Virus said he liked J-Pop, that is i suppose what gave me the impression!!!! But hey! =)

We're Flyin' High....
Tyrant chocolate microscopes?

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3
Oli G chocolate microscopes own
can eat em if u get bored of watching what your watching

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Webber hey theres nothing wrong with japan. I'm american, however I am here for other reasons not related to djing, but I did choose to come here and I will be djing while I am here. If anyone gets a chance you really should come here. The line between party and club here is a very fine one indeed. Before I didnt like clubs in the states, but here you havent really a choice but the clubs here are a hell of alot more funnier. So with that I support silvers wise move and give him props for his awesome accomplishment of creating happyhardcore.com. hip hip hoorah! *claps*

o<|;0D Wèbber¬
Weird Fish I can hear the *claps* allready!!!!...........hahahaha

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
DJ STYLUS Surely if u got fed up wiv the lack of rave scenes and wanted more wouldnt england b betta than jap????? I mayb wrong!

We're Flyin' High....
DJ Mouse but there's a rave scene there still,plus it's all technologically advanced in japan so i don't blame anyone for moving there. just watch out for the earthquakes...

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
skies2049 i want to move to the UK
How is it!

just dance........
DJ STYLUS I can not blame u....

.....Fkn wkd m8!!!!

...I wouldnt mind living in the USA though!!!

Oh look at me, i'm pleasing people. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
skies2049 The US is ok. Nothing with electonic music where i am.
Not even on the radio!!!!!!!

just dance........
terry6680 Great Britain is pants! its always cold and the raves are full of knobheads, your probably better off where you are!

DJ STYLUS R U Sure u r from the uk????? =) B'cus u r the only one hear who h8s it that much!!!

Oh look at me, i'm pleasing people. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
Oli G hah
this countrys shit
ok we get all the hardcore
but other than that its crap
weathers crap
taxes are high
we pay more than anywhere else
broadband internet is still remedial here too
:D

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ STYLUS I didnt know this site woz about taxes??? =D

I woz refering to the music scene!

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
miss-mitzi c i never knew u were australian.....
u learn somethin nu every day!!!
did u just move 4 the music?........

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
terry6680 yes i am sure i live here! and it is shit, we sure do get hardcore, but if your after a club that plays HHC that isnt a 1000 miles away then your f*****
i think im the only one within 200 miles who still listens to hhc because every one i know listens to drum n bass or garage! ARRRRRRGHHHHH
SOMEONE HELP ME! Its always cold here!!! i want to go to a place where the tunes are always playing and the beer flows like wine!

DJ Mouse face it,we need more clubs dedicated to hardcore,the best i get here is a rave at the cornmill every now and then.
someone lend me some money to start my own hhc club up ;)

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page