Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HA3 Official TL and Artwork

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj switchback Hardcore Adrenaline 3 is a 3 disc hardcore compilation album mixed by DJ's Seduction & Stu Allan and features a bonus bootlegs disc which is set to be released December 24th 2007 and can be pre-ordered now at http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000YGM9OA/happyhardcore-21

Tracklist:
CD 1 - Mixed live by Stu Allan
1. Visa - With Every Heartbeat (Audioscape Remix)
2. Al Storm - Weekend (Never Ever)
3. Darwin & Alison Wade - Tonight
4. Visa Holding On 4 U (Fracus Remix)
5. Robbie Long & Stormtrooper feat. Kristy - Don't Go
6. Stu Allan v Barley - Fly Away With Me
7. Ibiza Knights - (Feels So) Good To Be Alive (Jamie Ritmen Remix)
8. Rachel Loy - I Can Feel It (Lovin Me) (JAKAZiD Remix)
9. Stu Allan vs Barley - Sensation (Barley VIP mix)
10. Visa - Dont Go Away (Al Storm Remix)
11. DJ Mikk - I Will Love Again
12. Stu Allan & Al Storm ft Vicky Fee - Paint Me In Sadness
13. In-Effect & Miss Special K ft Andy L - Outerlimits
14. Darwin & Andy L - Until The Rain
15. D-Lyte feat. MC Knight - Red Alert
16. Druid & Stormtrooper - Panic 2007
17. Al Twisted & DJ JFX ft Vicky Fee - Turn It Up
18. JAKAZiD - Can't Hold Back (DJ Shimamura Remix)

CD 2 - Mixed live by DJ Seduction
1. Sy & Unknown - What A Great Drug
2. D-Lyte & Orbit1 - You Know You Want It
3. DJ Seduction - 50,000 Watts (Kurt Remix)
4. Clubraiders - Move Your Hands Up (DJ Seduction Remix)
5. DJ Seduction - Get Down
6. Kurt ft MC Mental - Motivate
7. Seduction & Al Storm - Floor Burn
8. C-Kay - 5am
9. Joey Riot - Your Smile
10. Darren Styles & Seduction feat. Alison Wade - Sunlight (DJ Chaos Remix)
11. Al Storm - Darkest Shadow
12. DJ Silver & The Acolyte - Thug Connected (Orbit1 Remix)
13. Dougal & Gammer - The Take Down
14. DJ Seduction - Rock The Jam
15. Sedders - At Night (Energize)
16. Seduction & Al Storm - Party People
17. DJ Seduction - High Above
18. Joey Riot Feat MC Enemy - Deep Inside

CD - 3 Bootleg Mix
1. Robbie Long & Stormtrooper ft Kristy - I Need Your Lovin (Like The Sunshine)
2. Da Ripperz - Cheater (DJ Stormtrooper Remix)
3. Sound Selektaz - Umbrella (Hardcore Mix)
4. DJ Foe - Boogie Tonight
5. Uniting Nations - Do It Yourself (Weaver Remix)
6. Nukleuz Kollective - Run To You
7. JoBabe - Ready Or Not (DJ Shimamura Remix)
8. Hot Fuzz - Every Breath You Take
9. Nukleuz Kollective - Set You Free
10. King Ace - Dont Leave Me Alone
11. Neils Van Gogh - Try To Believe (JAKAZiD Remix)
12. Himbo & Robbie S - Tainted Love (Hardcell Mix)
13. Uraken feat Calyn Tsukishima - Sweet Dreams
14. HNK - The Simpsons (Decibel Junkiez Remix)
15. Chocolate Party - WIKID (DJ Kurt Remix)
16. HNK - Last Nite A DJ Saved My Life (Joey Riot Remix)
17. King Ace - 9pm (Till I Come)
18. JAKAZiD - Find Me (Odyssey To Anyoona)
19. Filthy Louca - Silence (Darwin Remix)
20. The Egg - Walking Away (Audioscape Remix)

Org post:
http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217535
DarrenJ camel toe :D

I like this series mostly for the bootleg cd, they are awsome :)
DJ Mole are you insane or gay?
dj switchback Are you insane? Those Bootlegs CD are a complete joke!!
ghods.gift haha Camel Toe fs

Yeah i will buy this. Looks a much bigger improvement well done to guys like barley, mikk & chaos for getting onto this CD.
Leto Dunno, this one looks nice. The bootleg mix has some good variety, nice to Shimamura and Darwin on here.

Stu Allan's looks the weakest, but Seductions looks tasty, and the Bootleg mix should be interesting (imo of course ;)).

Dj Satsky From the looks of it looks good not so keen on the Bootlegs CD.

warped_candykid Eww! Did you see the girl on the cover?
Dj Satsky Seductions CD looks the best.

Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Eww! Did you see the girl on the cover?

How rude :P
SixFeet 2. D-Lyte & Orbit1 – You Know You Want It
12. DJ Silver & The Acolyte – Thug Connected (Orbit1 Remix)

Nice to see Sam/ryg0r/Acolyte/Orbit1 is still doing some shit. Used to love the stuff he did, had bags of talent and potential. Thug Connected is a right romper stomper!
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Eww! Did you see the girl on the cover?

How rude :P

I dont care how rude that was...LOOK AT HER, SHE ISNT EVEN SMILING! She looks like she is bored. And her hair is awful styled that way. We really need to go back to the cartoons and bright colors on cd covers!
FingazMc That is such a boring cover looks like a still from a trancepop music video but with only an average looking woman...
Craigavon raver what is a bootleg mix? as i haven,t got any of these cds,as theres 2 many cuming out now,so was just wondering what it was,plus i haven,t heard of half the djs on the bootleg mix on all the h.a
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
what is a bootleg mix? as i haven,t got any of these cds,as theres 2 many cuming out now,so was just wondering what it was,plus i haven,t heard of half the djs on the bootleg mix on all the h.a

Well, when the series 1st started it was just a bunch of ramakes/remixes of trance/pop tracks. Now it seems that actual Hardcore artist are being put on the bootlegs mix.

Meph751 like every other HA cd, a few really amazing tracks on each cd surrounded by loads of utter shit

and where did they find that cover model? selling crack in an alleyway? she's hideous...
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
2. D-Lyte & Orbit1 – You Know You Want It
12. DJ Silver & The Acolyte – Thug Connected (Orbit1 Remix)

Nice to see Sam/ryg0r/Acolyte/Orbit1 is still doing some shit. Used to love the stuff he did, had bags of talent and potential. Thug Connected is a right romper stomper!

hehe don't worry, plenty more of that shizzle on the way. Expect an announcement soon :)
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
like every other HA cd, a few really amazing tracks on each cd surrounded by loads of utter shit

and where did they find that cover model? selling crack in an alleyway? she's hideous...

Orbit1 I'd still hit it, don't care what you say.

Any model thats sports a camel toe on the cover of a CD where hundreds of thousands of units will be made is ok in my book.
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
I'd still hit it, don't care what you say.

Any model thats sports a camel toe on the cover of a CD where hundreds of thousands of units will be made is ok in my book.

sam's complete(?) list of desireable womanly qualities:

1. camel toe.

:D

and... are there clips of 'You Know You Want It' anywhere? can't say i've heard that one!
silver switchback: editted your post as it links in from the news page and there is something for people to read.

Was there unofficial artwork? It's the same as was I posted the other day?
Orbit1 I'll post a clip and a few more bits of what I've been up to when I make the announcement.

Its a quirky, odd bouncy track thats been doing the damage on the floors in the UK and the US.
CDJay Orby's new stuff is elite. ELITE!

There's a fair amount of decent stuff on this CD. Fracus remix of "Holding on 4 U" is superb, "Tonight" is happyhappyhardcore and there's a bunch of people who rarely featureo n other albums. Which is good, IMO. Aww @ C-Kay ;)

Really looking foward to the remix of "Can't Hold Back", I've Heard 2 Jakazid sets recently and they've both really excited me. Mad respects. *salutes*.

CDJay
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Orby's new stuff is elite. ELITE!

There's a fair amount of decent stuff on this CD. Fracus remix of "Holding on 4 U" is superb, "Tonight" is happyhappyhardcore and there's a bunch of people who rarely featureo n other albums. Which is good, IMO. Aww @ C-Kay ;)

Really looking foward to the remix of "Can't Hold Back", I've Heard 2 Jakazid sets recently and they've both really excited me. Mad respects. *salutes*.

CDJay

Dude Holding on 4 U remix is a freaking CHOON!!

kathryn Am definetely gettin this[:O)]
Dj Satsky Not wasting my money on another HA CD I mean the last one was utter rubbish so this is a no go for me.

Listen to the samples but as I said I won't be getting it.
Lilley "Nice to see Sam/ryg0r/Acolyte/Orbit1 is still doing some shit. Used to love the stuff he did, had bags of talent and potential. Thug Connected is a right romper stomper!"

wow did not realise you were all one and the same. i thought you didnt go to raves?
djDMS Looks pretty interesting to me, nice variety and good to see some new names on there.

Never bought HA for the bootlegs disc so any decent tunes on it will be a bonus.

At the minute, Al Storm & Orbit1 can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned, both in my top 5 producers.
ruzz1990 im looking forward to listening to jakazid's tunez and remixes :-)

i hope they r as good as the ones on ha2
DJ Mole
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
like every other HA cd, a few really amazing tracks on each cd surrounded by loads of utter shit

she certainly is a 'crack' whore
SixFeet 1. Mole that joke was hurrendous.

2. Sam not heard any of your stuff since you did 'The Acolyte In The Mix 02'. Need to get them 2 mixes on my PC again, won't convert from my mp3 player onto PC for some reason. =(

andyandypandy haha i think shes quite cute in a wierd way :D
prefer the tracklist though lol

this looks like a pretty solid set, i will give this one a go
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Satsky:
Not wasting my money on another HA CD I mean the last one was utter rubbish so this is a no go for me.

Listen to the samples but as I said I won't be getting it.

Where did you find samples at!!!!
Ghetto_smurf420 I Have To Agree With All The Negative Down Talking About This Bitch On The Cover As If There Wasnt 1 Other Girl In The Whole Country Hotter Than Her They Coulda Just Removed Her From The Picture And Left The Purple And Shit By Itself :) :) :)
Dj Satsky That cover for the CD is pathetic.

As for the girl surely they could have got a more nice looking one.
Orbit1
quote:
wow did not realise you were all one and the same. i thought you didnt go to raves?

Ahh, you just havent seen or heard from me for the looooooongest time.

I toured England/USA/Canada from April - October. Did engineering, remixing, dj'ing and sleeping on floors for the longest time - was well wicked!

quote:
Sam not heard any of your stuff since you did 'The Acolyte In The Mix 02'. Need to get them 2 mixes on my PC again, won't convert from my mp3 player onto PC for some reason. =(

I turned up on London Sounds Exposed a few times courtesy of mr Dj Lord (big ups your crew!! Hi laura!) I dont want to thread hijack but I'll post what I've been up to in a bit!
warped_candykid This is going to be stupid, but whats "camel toe"?
Lilley think of a g-string, then imagine it continuing around the front. im not a fan, find them heaps dirty
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
Are you insane? Those Bootlegs CD are a complete joke!!

naw I enjoyed them :D
C.Kay Yay
luminate lol i don't see what u all dont like about this bird. she has a tasty lil bod, n one of those "bend me over right now. i dont care that we're in church, i need it NOW" looks. how can that be a bad thing? :P

AND i'm a bootleg whore, so i'm hoping that some of them are decent :P
latininxtc I agree with the girl in the front cover. She looks greasy and lesbionic. She clashes with the background.

As far as the album goes I'm hoping it's good. I was slightly disappointed the 2nd one wasn't better than the 1st one, but it still had some niceass tracks on it. But I'm concerned that they are starting to distribute this series too fast and they are rushing to make the new one. I think that's one of the reasons why Clubland X-treme Hardcore 3 sucked so much since It came about 6 months or less after the 2nd one.
Mental_Adam they need to put some bigger birds and instead of showing their fronts they should show their asses off
Dain-Ja cover is ugly
doesn't matter though

this is mixed by stu allan, it can't possibly be good

poor DJ Seduction, stuck alongside a shamefully bad producer
Dj Satsky Stu Allan his tunes are boring.

The Doc
quote:
Stu Allan his tunes are boring.

Stu Allan is one of the most important DJ's that has ever lived! played "ALL" types of hardcore on a very big commercial Radio station for 10 years! played sets all over the country (UK) and all over the world on a massive scale! Seen him live loads of times and never had a problem! I just think your Ageist !

warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
they need to put some bigger birds and instead of showing their fronts they should show their asses off

Here you go again, you dont like Clubland 4 because its in your terms, "Clubcore", and now you want a butt on the front cover? A butt...on a cd cover...c'mon man, if you want butts then go get yo self some hippo hop cds. Hardcore is not about butts.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
they need to put some bigger birds and instead of showing their fronts they should show their asses off

Here you go again, you dont like Clubland 4 because its in your terms, "Clubcore", and now you want a butt on the front cover? A butt...on a cd cover...c'mon man, if you want butts then go get yo self some hippo hop cds. Hardcore is not about butts.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Oops sorry bout that 4got 2 say something! LMFAO on the hippo hop comment. I can't stand hiphop/rap/r&b all that crap no more and that's all they play here in the US. But I agree what does an ass have 2 do about hardcore music? R you supposed to stick the CD in there or somethin?
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Oops sorry bout that 4got 2 say something! LMFAO on the hippo hop comment. I can't stand hiphop/rap/r&b all that crap no more and that's all they play here in the US. But I agree what does an ass have 2 do about hardcore music? R you supposed to stick the CD in there or somethin?

Dude...be happy they dont play Hardcore on the radio or anything over here. Do you really want "those people" in our scene?
Shades
quote:
what does an ass have 2 do about hardcore music? R you supposed to stick the CD in there or somethin?

you may as well have done with Hardcore Adrenalin II, 2 outta 3 cd's weren't fit for putting your beer glass on, & for the record i've seen better camel toes (thinks tennis shots) lol

warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Shades_of_Grey:
quote:
what does an ass have 2 do about hardcore music? R you supposed to stick the CD in there or somethin?

you may as well have done with Hardcore Adrenalin II, 2 outta 3 cd's weren't fit for putting your beer glass on, & for the record i've seen better camel toes (thinks tennis shots) lol

I liked Stu Allan's mix, but Seductions, for the most part, was just dry. I dont think him & Joey make a good team. Their tracks are just...stale.
Dj Satsky The only interesting thing about this CD is that Shimamura is on it.
warped_candykid Havent heard of him.
Leto
quote:
The only interesting thing about this CD is that Shimamura is on it.

Indeed, it's quite intriguing. I'm a big fan of Shimamura.

Japanese hardcore ftw.
silver
quote:
The only interesting thing about this CD is that Shimamura is on it.

Uraken and myself are also on it, so it has a few Japanese (based) artists on it :)
Amaroth my sister sings umbrella on cd3!
:D !!
this-is-bonkers i mainly buy HA for the bootleg CDs but i'll quite happily listen to all 3 discs
Chew 11. DJ Mikk - I Will Love Again

Thats a brilliant tune :D
DJ Euphoric Obviously not getting this CD the 2nd one was terrible and I think this one is gonna be the same.
JAKAZiD I personally believe this Hardcore Adrenaline is the best yet; lots of decent produced tracks on Stu's mix, Seduction's mix is a ravefest but stays interesting, and there's a number of decent producers involved with CD3.

And better still when you put the new artwork into consideration:

DJ Euphoric Is that the new design for the cover then ?
warped_candykid I like how on the tv ad they lable the actual Hardcore producers as, "the rest".
DJ Euphoric One good tune I like from this album.

In-Effect & Miss Special K ft Andy L Outerlimits.
Ghetto_smurf420 Seriously the Mr. T cover is way better hahahahhahaha lmfao

It took 3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page