Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 True Hardcore UK commercial

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Wilky check out the advert thats on the tv on the homepage... is it just me or does anyone else think it sounds slow?

dont think im getting it if its that slow
Project-Industrial well for uk hardcore i dont think its really slow or something but a well.. thats just me :)
Wilky i think its well slow for any hardcore
Project-Industrial gotta know ;) im more of dutch/industrial stuff which i like around 200 bpm so yea obvious compared to that this is slow..
Wilky i like my ukcore pitched at 200bpm... **** the slow crap
xl8r
quote:
Originally posted by uncle Google:
i like my ukcore pitched at 200bpm... **** the slow crap

Only problem with pitching up so much is that all the vocals start to sound like Alvin & the chipmunks
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by xl8r:
quote:

Only problem with pitching up so much is that all the vocals start to sound like Alvin & the chipmunks

i know.. best to pitch vocals at 180 and non vocal at 200
Project-Industrial
quote:
quote:

not necessairely.. i pitch up a lot cuz faster sounds better nd its not always ruining the vocals :)
ravix Id say they have slowed down the tunes in order to fit with the words being spoken on the add????

It would sound quiet weird if u had a 180 bpm song in the background with someone talking slowly over the top....

Im capped atm ........so this is just a guess/ theory....
DJ-Intensity I said at first I'll be getting this CD but now I aint.
Harry H Nah if anything it'd may be slower to appeal more to the commerical market.

UK Hardcore shouldn't really be much more than 180bpm...
redwingz I find the advert weird, I dont know whose voice it is talking, but im pretty sure its one person and yet Whizzkid and Storm both seem to mime the words of the advert lol. also, the tracks used for the advert are toss
DJ Acidix i have high doubts the whole thing will be rather slow, sure there will be a few slow paces songs but imo every collection needs at least a few slow/chill songs
DJ-Intensity Stand out tune It'll Be Alright Gammer Feat Francis Hill.
Audio X I personally like my hardcore around 170 bpm.
coopshire i just cant stand the way they advertise their cds
just looks really cheesy
and if its suppose to be "true hardcore" they wouldnt have slow/bad choice in tunes
but thats just my opinion
_firefly_ What a ****ing terrible video. And from the looks of it, the ad sets the tone for the album. One I wont be wasting my money on thats for sure.
DJ-Intensity I've Got the first CD though.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Intensity:
I've Got the first CD though.

how?
robertybob HMV haven't dispatched my copy yet.. and Play.com are now saying it's gonna be released on 7-7-08.. what the hell !?
Wilky Just seen it on the hits music channel and it sounds alot better on the telly. dont know if its a different advert or what tho!
Jimouk Well I personally hate MCs, so I wont be buying this CD because I know for a fact ill have to hear Whizzkid and Storms annoying ass voice.
Also I like Hardcore at around 190-200bpm regardless of vocals or not, so that sounds way to slow for me.
Wilky im guna get it as its another ardcore album, can go with the collection
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
HMV haven't dispatched my copy yet.. and Play.com are now saying it's gonna be released on 7-7-08.. what the hell !?

seen that aswell! another delay for a hardcore album!

The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by _firefly_:
What a ****ing terrible video. And from the looks of it, the ad sets the tone for the album. One I wont be wasting my money on thats for sure.

I'll wait 6 weeks when it will be £4.99! (like GUT do with all their hardcore albums) and then buy it

djtachcoma Yea The ad's abit Odd
BUt o well Still ganna be an awsome CD ^_^

^_^ YAY HARDCORE ^_^

the ad really needs more than one dancer LOL THEY NEED THOUsands

( yea and i did think it was alittle slow )

^_^
Jimouk I wish I understood why people like mcs lol
tru bass its a different ad on telly... it uses better songs on it and sounds a tad faster..

still sounds crap though..

if only you could just buy one cd off it :( the d&g cd would get bought..
Meathead Seen the advert on music channel earlier, Jesus do they have to make them so cringeworthy?
warped_candykid
quote:
quote:

Ya...and? That's when it's the best!!

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page