Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Bruxx & Fingaz Mc - Jan 2009 mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
FingazMc The first messabout mix of 2009 for anyone and everyone to download :)

It was originally called the "Addicted to cough medicine mix" as i was still suffering with a sore throat from the flu i caught at HTID 29 lol, as unluck would have it im finally over the sore throat and iv cracked my ribs in a car crash and im "out of action" again for a while lol (i dont think god wants me to Mc, as maybe a relief to some of you and to the Mc haters lol)

Anyway, Download have a listen feedback is always appreciated and PM for a tracklist :)
Also any lyrics i spit or you want to know anything i say etc jsut ask and i can fill you in :)

Enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/file/83692857/2fb7fae4/Bruxx__Fingaz_Mc_-_Jan_2009_Mix.html
Triquatra downloading now :)
bulby_g Will check it out mate. :)
Dj Sc@r listening now :) from what ive heard so far u have improved a shitload since the last mix ya posted a few months ago. good work mate, keep it up
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
downloading now :)

quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Will check it out mate. :)

Sound lads pm if you need a tracklist or anything

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Sc@r:
listening now :) from what ive heard so far u have improved a shitload since the last mix ya posted a few months ago. good work mate, keep it up

Thanks mate means alot coming from you :):):)

Also would like to add a few lyrics are sort of erm how can i say pisstake lyrics, like stuff id never normally use live (like the "Now i know why your called Fingaz" "I love the dark meat" and "Too many girls" Lyrics). But since i this was just a session practicing i thought id do them anyway. :)
pinkdevil16 thnx will download this now...can I have the TL please :)
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
thnx will download this now...can I have the TL please :)

TL sent :)
Audio X Liking it!
sophie.HTID right seen as i was forced to comment........

OMG wat an absolutely awesome mix iv gotta say fine work there ;)

but seriously wicked mix really outdone ya little ill self!

and seriously stop injuring yourself LOL

x
dj_excy ..::::DOWNLOADING::::..
Ken Masters On the DL now ; )

Any chance of a TL my good fellow?

& yeah, I agree with sophie. Wrap yourself up in bubble wrap or something!
pinkdevil16 great mix likin it alot...thanks
Watson. Just got a chance to comment now. Was impressed with the mix, some quality MC'ing in there too. Keep up the good work :)
Triquatra mixing was tight....but i prefered the MCing to the actual song's that were played...
..if it hadnt had the MC i probably wouldnt have kept listening...

just not my style of hardcore...but on a positive side, i now see why MC's are useful :)
redwingz Ill grab this mate. On the DL now.

Think Ill be recording another MC mix this weekend too
kdf on the download mate
can i have a tracklisting please
FingazMc TL's sent :)

And thanks for all the feedback and the comments :)

And yes i am considering going out in a sumo suit from now on just to avoid getting hurt lol :P
bulby_g can you send a tl mate? I Tried to dl this last night but it quit half way through 'cus I lost my internet briefly. Will try again tonight. :)
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
can you send a tl mate? I Tried to dl this last night but it quit half way through 'cus I lost my internet briefly. Will try again tonight. :)

TL sent :)

Edit: Bumperty bump bump bump :) :)
bulby_g Still need to listen to this mate, forgot I had grabbed it. Will give it a thrashing this week some time. :)
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
as unluck would have it im finally over the sore throat and iv cracked my ribs in a car crash and im "out of action" again for a while lol (i dont think god wants me to Mc, as maybe a relief to some of you and to the Mc haters lol)

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Drink-driver-blamed-pals-crash/article-768245-detail/article.html

Lol the crash made the paper haha and the fact that me and my brother were banged up for OVER 11 hours for a girl we'd never even ****ing met before!
Justice system at work, ****ing ********!!

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page