My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 512
 Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Bonkers 18 finally to be released

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
Wilky 13th april
acidfluxxbass that soon, eh?
where'd you find this out? a source?
latininxtc yes! source please!
acidfluxxbass i hope your not getting confused with the bonkers 12 released date; 12 april 2004..

it's hard to trust somone who mispells APRIL
latininxtc that's a sunday what days do albums usually get released in the UK? here in the states it was on tuesday not sure if it's the same still
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
i hope your not getting confused with the bonkers 12 released date; 12 april 2004..

it's hard to trust somone who mispells APRIL



rofl!

and i dont think we have set days like dvds/cds in the states, they just get released randomly
Wilky http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44060


Sharkey will be performing his mix from the new Bonkers CD which is released 2 weeks after this event so u
all get treated to it before pretty much anyone else in the world.


2 weeks after that release wise is monday 13th april... so yea i got it wrong in my 1st calculations, my bad
acidfluxxbass hmm sounds good!

but you realise 13's an unlucky number?
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
hmm sounds good!

but you realise 13's an unlucky number?



its only unlucky if you think that way. it appears that its goin to be released there abouts that date'ish
Audio Warfare Will be the Monday probs as that's when new music releases hit the stores in the UK. :) Seems a bit odd that we have heard nothing about it yet though if it's coming that soon.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Will be the Monday probs as that's when new music releases hit the stores in the UK. :) Seems a bit odd that we have heard nothing about it yet though if it's coming that soon.



Dusnt it - it also could be false advertising as its nowt official
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Will be the Monday probs as that's when new music releases hit the stores in the UK. :) Seems a bit odd that we have heard nothing about it yet though if it's coming that soon.



Dusnt it - it also could be false advertising as its nowt official



lol wilky r u spreading gossip???
Trimms Wow, nice find Wilky. I'm so pumped.
Triquatra moved to rumors until we have official confirmation yo!

:)
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
moved to rumors until we have official confirmation yo!

:)



Agreed. People stick anything on event flyers to pull the punters BUT it could be true
acidfluxxbass maybe in the organisation of the event, sharkey let it slip?
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
maybe in the organisation of the event, sharkey let it slip?



Maybe
DJ-Intensity I would have thought this would have come out later than April.

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2021 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page