Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand
 Harder Faster 4

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Remane Event name: Harder Faster 4
Starts: April 24th, 2009
State/Territory: Victoria

HARDER FASTER 4
Where: 3D Nightclub (Level 2) - 12 McKillop St CBD, Melbourne
When: Friday 24th April

Lineup:
CLSM Australia/Compulsion (UK)
Avarice (Interstate - SA)

Weazel
Danny J
Algorithm
Ginja Ninja

glitzandglowz Hi Remane,

What can you tell me about Compulsion and what's his link to CLSM? I know nothing about him, but i trust the CLSM label. Will he be thrashing hardscape on the night or keeping it happy for the "masses"?

By the way, if you havent already seen it I took a beautiful photo of you at Harder Faster 3.
Compulsion
quote:
Originally posted by glitzandglowz:
Hi Remane,

What can you tell me about Compulsion and what's his link to CLSM? I know nothing about him, but i trust the CLSM label. Will he be thrashing hardscape on the night or keeping it happy for the "masses"?

By the way, if you havent already seen it I took a beautiful photo of you at Harder Faster 3.

Hardscape all the way! I never sacrafice my musical integrity for the pleasing of the masses, probably why I'm not a busy DJ these days! :P

I has such a bloody fun night in Melbourne BTW. Wish I could do it again this weekend! :)

glitzandglowz
quote:
Originally posted by Compulsion:

Hardscape all the way! I never sacrafice my musical integrity for the pleasing of the masses, probably why I'm not a busy DJ these days! :P

I has such a bloody fun night in Melbourne BTW. Wish I could do it again this weekend! :)

You and me both, but as you can tell by the number "4", these harder Faster events are few and far between :( Melbourne misses you already! *cry*
Remane absolutely went off :) great night!

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page