Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 LETHAL THEORY LAUNCH NEW LABEL + LT RELEASE NEWS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
joey riot

Audio Warfare Very nice idea and good to see someone doing something like this. :) Is it only for people who are working with the two of you? I'm guessing there is not point in sending demos?

djbuzz1021 looks good joey, Should of said at the weekend m8 would of gave you and kurt some of my cd's I brought to the event.

Buzz
redwingz Good luck with it. Paying a few hundred quid to in the studio for a day with Riot or Kurt is a very good idea and will probably teach you loads!

EDITED: For certain reasons

But if they tracks are good.....I will buy :p just like I have with the original lethal theory
djbuzz1021 What if you just make the tune yourself in the studio then its nothing to do with them and you have paid for your time so im guessing that you would own the rights to your own track and have the right to take it to any label you want,

would be a bit harsh if you had to sign it to lethal and could not take it else where, Saying that tho Leathal theory is defo one of the main players in the scene today so gettin a track on there would be amazing.

Roll on Submissions to Raw!

lol

Buzz
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by djbuzz1021:
What if you just make the tune yourself in the studio then its nothing to do with them and you have paid for your time so im guessing that you would own the rights to your own track and have the right to take it to any label you want,

would be a bit harsh if you had to sign it to lethal and could not take it else where, Saying that tho Leathal theory is defo one of the main players in the scene today so gettin a track on there would be amazing.

Roll on Submissions to Raw!

lol

Buzz

I dont think thats the point of the label, its people who are probably not good enough to get signed to Lethal Theory, pay to have a day with Riot or Kurt, make a wicked track and then it comes out on this label.

I would think every release will be a collab with either Riot or Kurt
Meathead Great idea, im looking forward to the new releases for both labels. But like has been said is it just people who have worked with the Lethal theory guys or is it open to everyone?
Mad Max nice to see another riot grant colab its been too long

respect to darren :D
Wilky brill idea.... the label name is a bit shit but still a top idea... would be a bit coning if its only open to people who pay to have their tune on the new label... coz thats what your doing really...
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
brill idea.... the label name is a bit shit but still a top idea... would be a bit coning if its only open to people who pay to have their tune on the new label... coz thats what your doing really...

My point exactly, I think you can only get on the label with a collab by spending the day in the studio with them. That will cost £300 per track atm
Sash Dee Great, i like to see more of this ;)
joey riot this label is for anyone doing something fresh and exciting and up to release standard.

we have signed tracks in the past from producers who made the tracks in their own studios and we will continue to do so. the idea behind Raw is to keep lethal theory for mine and kurt's productions and Raw for everything else we sign or colloborate on.

the main reason behind opening the studios (despite the obivious - making a couple of quid)
is that we both felt that there is alot of talent out there but no stepping stone for that talent to breakthrough.

we're hoping with this label and people working (and learning) in our studios that aspiring hardcore producers will stick with it and hopefully we'll launch the careers of the next big names in our scene.

hope that clears all your queries up!

please send any demos to [email protected]

oh yeah... the 1st release is out now @ www.serioussounds.net for mp3s and www.imorecords.com for vinyl

peace out aii etc

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page