Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production %26 Gear talk
 Juno 2 %2F MKS-50

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Sander Hi, I'm considering to buy one of those.. but what is a good price? (The MKS-50 is proberly cheaper, but has it the same functions as the juno2?)

TIA

-------------
* Ok gabbers from Italy and Holland, it's time for a ******* war, so join the army of hardcore and clap your hands to this *
silver I have 2 x Juno 2's they are nice and I like them, they are not true analogue if that is what you are looking for, but I can tell you that most of Scott Brown tracks have a Juno 2 in them :)
sunrize Juno's have really escalated in price over the past several years. I would predict that a Juno-2 would go for 250-350... I got my Juno 1 a few years ago for 250 I believe...

Also, the PG-300 would be a good investment also to control the juno. Cuz I will say that alpha dial kind of got annoying! I recently sold my Juno-1 and am going to buy a Juno-2 in the future most likely, soon as I have the funds..

cheers!
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
Sander wow silver, 2 juno 2? :)

yes the pg-300 is very handy, but what I've read it will proberly cost more then a juno 2. But I have (maybe) great news. I found a freeware program fore windows to control the juno 1/2 or mks-50 realtime (with sliders) I have, offcourse, not tested it because I have no juno.

Here is the link
http://www.menthos.com/andy/jmedit.html

And here a screenshot

http://www.menthos.com/andy/jmedit.jpg

Maybe someone can test this?

-------------
* Ok gabbers from Italy and Holland, it's time for a ******* war, so join the army of hardcore and clap your hands to this *

Edited by - Sander on 18 May 2001 14:25:48
silver Actually I have 2 x Juno 106 and 2 x Juno II's :)
Sander
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Actually I have 2 x Juno 106 and 2 x Juno II's :)

nice stuff to fill up your room!

Wich one do you prefer? I don't think there are big differinces. I just want to create sounds like this (116kb)
silver Sander: Probally a 106 would be better to make that sound... I have not used my studio in 3 years (it is in storage at the moment)....I am kind of forgetting things :(
Sander Thanx silver. I will proberly buy both :)

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page