Total online 1759
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Hamm doing Brisks Mastering and Production work!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Proximal ????????? does it happen... from what ive heard... brisk is just the front man while hamm just sits in the studio and pumps out choons! The real "mastermind" behind the whole thing is hamm ive heard!

Trick Mixing is my specialty :)
Oli G They both engineer as far as i know
its just ham was an engineer way back in the day
but im sure brisk engineers as well, to a (F-ucking) decent standard

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
silver Everyone has their good points, I don't really care as long as they produce hardcore :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Nick of Blaze! I've actually been on the phone to Brisk whilst he's in the studio doing a remix of "Shooting Star" I think he was, so I know for definate that he actually produces himself and Ham definately wasnt there.

Besides, Ham has such a strong production influence, that I dont think you could miss his prformance on any track if he's involved, and I've heard many of Brisks remixes to know that Ham wasnt a part of them.

Cheers
Ncik.

Nick of Blaze! I wish I could spell my name!

ckni

Love Monkey yeah, nicks right. Sometimes you can just tell.

Proximal coo coo now i have a lil insight

Trick Mixing is my specialty :)
MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by Nick of Blaze!:
I wish I could spell my name!

ckni

tis ok m8, its a hard 1 to spell and im sure with practice your be a winner soon

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Ajax What a funny thread!

Brisk has been producing for years now and just like Ham, he has his own style that you can spot a mile off.

IMO that's what makes Next Generation and Blatant Beats 2 of the best Hardcore labels out there.

Funny bit of gossip tho.. hehe.. whatever next?

silver Actually Next Gen have two studios.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Perceptor
quote:
Originally posted by Nick of Blaze!:
Besides, Ham has such a strong production influence, that I dont think you could miss his prformance on any track if he's involved, and I've heard many of Brisks remixes to know that Ham wasnt a part of them.

I'm going to agree with this. Brisk sometims touches base with straight up Hardcore. Something I haven't seen Ham do. I've only seen Ham stay within the Happy Hardcore genre. One example of Brisk's work with Hardcore is the new Evolution track out with he and Scott Brown.

Cheers,

Jerry/Perceptor/Happy Vibe

Happy 2 The Core!

Happy Vibe Reprezent!
Xenochrome Doesn't Brisk also produce UK hardhouse under the name Paul Smith, and as one half of the Stimulant DJ's???

No Left Turn indeed... and guess who the other half of that is? lol

-Donny / No Left Turn
Xenochrome The other half is DJ Dean "Ham"ilton...D'OH!!!

Dj Tripnosis Yea, i guess you caould say Ham is a mastermind but not the mastermind behind brisk, they both are. I'm sure Ham gave Brisk many tips leading him to be able to produce so well on his own . Same kinda deal with Vinylgroover , Trixxy was always the mastermind behind Scott's tracks, well the producing part anyway and only for the most party, not every track was a double team. I think it still is goin with Vinylgroover and the red head ( trixxy) , who knows , maybe vinylgroover has got the producing under his belt finally, lol

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
djyogi It's ironic to say that Ham is mastering Brisks tracks seeeing as though Brisk started before Ham and was already producing tracks before Ham was.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page