Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Trevor/reilly aka Dyewitness is now doing house

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djyogi Hello i was looking at one of my 2000collections of trance and house cd's which i have and stumbled across seeing trevor reilly's name which is the main producer for x dyewitness, He's also assigned to ministry of sound but unfortunately i forgot the name that he's playing under :(

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
DiamondDog Trevor Reilly also released 'down with the underground', a trance record on Manifesto in around 1998. Just though you might like to know...

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
Tyrant no surprise there... all these hardcore producers dabble in house and trance as well, because there IS money to be made in it. Most of the dutch hardcore producers also produce trance! (Dr. Macabre = Lunatic Asylum, Miro, etc...)

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3
BaDBoY Is It Jus Me Or Duz Dyewitness Also Do The Occasional Hardhouse Choon Aswell ???

~~~~~~~

Badboy.
godisadj Trevor Reilly is one half of Trevor & Simon who did that tune 'Hands Up' which was out in 2000. He also made a track with Mark Sinclair called 'Vision of Heaven' which kicks ass. I know Dyewitness had one hardhouse track called 'What would you like to hear again' I dont know if they still do hardhouse.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
DJ Pathfinder peolple you are all wrong

dye withness = mischa van de heiden what would you like to hear is oldschool / house from 91 , he is doing now house sort of techno.

miro is no dr macabre they ar two seperate producers miro is german , macabre is frenche.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
BigRyan I dont think Trevor Reily has anything to do with dye witness, he did do a tune with them called 'the future' live in scotland (i got it on vinyl). Trevor turned his back on hardcore a long time ago. hes a house/trance d.j and also plays on local scottish radio.

-----------------------
www.bawbag.com
-----------------------

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page