Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID 2 release date 24th August

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Is this instead of HTID 2?

"The biggest Hardcore Bounce Anthems" with Exclusive mixes by Hixxy, Sharkey, Unknown and Squad - E!

looks that way!
Yateszy link?
The Doc Theres a picture of the cover on Play.com (I can't do pictures)
Yateszy Nice find, just seen the cover artwork.

Could be pretty good, hopefully new stuff from squad-e.
Warp-9 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bounce-Mania-Various-Artists/dp/B002GU5YNK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1248124348&sr=8-1

says its mixed by KB project i think and is actually 'the bounciest clubland anthems!'
ChrisDale there the cover for those who havnt seen it yet

Wilky im confused... the link says hardcore... the pic says bouciest clubland???
EvoDave101 one minute while i just puke in my mouth.....

bounce mania...? might as well be called kids party

hardcore bounce? bounce is donk right?
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by EvoDave101:
one minute while i just puke in my mouth.....

bounce mania...? might as well be called kids party

hardcore bounce? bounce is donk right?

donk is yes but hardcore is way more bouncy than that shite
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
im confused... the link says hardcore... the pic says bouciest clubland???

don't you mean the other way round? the link says bounciest clubland and the pic says hardcore! Either way one of them is a Hardcore album, which like i said is instead of (or perhaps is) HTID2, didn't the last album come out this time last year?

EvoDave101 im just praying this wont even get released.....its an imbarisment to even put the two words hardcore and bouce together.... hardcore is hardcore....dont go make it even more chav stereotyped jeeez
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
im confused... the link says hardcore... the pic says bouciest clubland???

don't you mean the other way round? the link says bounciest clubland and the pic says hardcore! Either way one of them is a Hardcore album, which like i said is instead of (or perhaps is) HTID2, didn't the last album come out this time last year?

id ay the link is the right one and it will be a bounce album out not hardcore... that pic is probs just a made up one
EvoDave101 aaah right ok i notice they are different covers....

its going to be another donk filled sh*t fest

Yateszy Yup I remember hearing the KB Project megamix of Bounce Mania on clubland tv, the hardcore one is made up but a pretty damn good edit on the pic.
Triquatra hhaaacckkkaafssssssssssssssssssss *splutter**cough*
Meathead This is a Donk album isn't it?

2CDs Mixed By KB Project (Donk artist). Featuring; Cascada, Ultrabeat, N-Dubz, Scooter

Pretty sure it's Donk.

The Doc So it looks like play.com have got the info today about HTID2 and somehow put it on the wrong album cover, which means HTID2 is 2 CD's with eclusive mixes by the 4 I mentioned! (surprise surprise)
Meathead
quote:
So it looks like play.com have got the info today about HTID2 and somehow put it on the wrong album cover, which means HTID2 is 2 CD's with eclusive mixes by the 4 I mentioned! (surprise surprise)

Can't wait
EvoDave101
quote:
So it looks like play.com have got the info today about HTID2 and somehow put it on the wrong album cover, which means HTID2 is 2 CD's with eclusive mixes by the 4 I mentioned! (surprise surprise)

thank f**k for that haha...wonder what the track list will be like....im guessing its going to be filled with overplayed tunes. I hope they put some new unheard stuff on there though :D
95_was_the_time wouldnt touch it with a 10foot barge poll
tru bass i really liked the last htid...

squad-e can do nothing wrong imo
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
wouldnt touch it with a 10foot barge poll

Trimms If the next HTID2 is 2 CD's and one is mixed by Hixxy & Sharkey... that actually sounds sweet.
JustIncredible I wish it was HTID 2, it would give me something new to listen to on my birthday
CiALiN
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
If the next HTID2 is 2 CD's and one is mixed by Hixxy & Sharkey... that actually sounds sweet.

ohh good god....hixxy fan...itll b filled with the biggest pile of shite ever..more ****ing tunes from hixxy for 12 year old girls...
silver The album art was a mockup it is totally changed now.
Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
If the next HTID2 is 2 CD's and one is mixed by Hixxy & Sharkey... that actually sounds sweet.

ohh good god....hixxy fan...itll b filled with the biggest pile of shite ever..more ****ing tunes from hixxy for 12 year old girls...

You're cool.

Himself Bounce Mania is mixed by KB Project

If AATW are letting Hixxy mix another disc then they've completely lost the plot. Hixxy belongs on CLXH. That's where his recent rubbish should stay. Please, no more 'Best of...' mixes.

Personally I feel that AATW should scrap HTID 2 cos without Re-Con and Squad-E, CLXH is truly awful. But if they are gonna go ahead with it (which they most likely will cos they want the money), then it should be Re-Con, Squad-E and Al Storm
Quicksilver Haha the girl on that cover (the fake HC one) looks more whorish than ever. Look at her face. Haha!
kathryn why did my post get deleted from last night?
Triquatra what did it say? it may have just been deleted by accident when i was deleting the replys from the gimboid who was spamming (though i find it unlikely that i deleted it by accident, maybe it just didnt post correctly?)
kathryn It was a absolutely fine.
There was no need to delete it.
Triquatra perhaps you just misread what i just posted, the part where i said
"if it was deleted it was completly by accident"

(either that or it wasnt me who deleted it)
either way i dont even know what post your refering to because i didnt see it.
Kosmic
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
wouldnt touch it with a 10foot barge poll

I would if i had a 10 foot barge poll

As for HTID2,
Think ill try before i buy ;)
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:

Noooo mate not convinced here...
When I first heard them on Bonkers 15, I was extremely impressed. They have now dwindled into mediocrity through bland, repetitive clubland remixes, many of which feature on that mix.
And the way they just speed up or put donks on those remixes gawd, they remind me of the DJ Rankin of hardcore. And I absolutely guarantee you that their style will never, ever change.
Triquatra im with wittle here loved his remixes on B15 - not been so impressed since
The Doc Its now officially on play.com as 24th August, like i said they mixed the info up with the AATW album the other day
acidfluxxbass what on earth??

bounce mania? hardcore? is that sharkeys name on the album???? thats a big dent on his name if that exists... people may disgaree..

as for htid 2, well... maybe sharkey'd be on that, which can only bring hope for a better album.

last year the only song i liked was god's child by recon... more like that i guess would be cool..

and better mixing please!! can't stand those big kicks with a crash stuck on them for track transitions... sounds so bad when you're so used to bonkers style mixing...
Himself
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:

When I first heard them on Bonkers 15, I was extremely impressed. They have now dwindled into mediocrity through bland, repetitive clubland remixes, many of which feature on that mix.
And the way they just speed up or put donks on those remixes gawd, they remind me of the DJ Rankin of hardcore. And I absolutely guarantee you that their style will never, ever change.

I too would agree. On Bonkers 15 Squad-E was great. ON CLXH3, the Squad-E stuff was still good but sometime after that the qulaity just seems to have dropped. It seems like Wayne has got lazy
MAtRiCks I found all of Squad-E's new material on the last HTID was stunning. ALL of it. There is not a single Twista records that I didn' buy yet, except the one with Hold me Tonight (just not as good as Evil Angel's version) and Piece of Heaven (again, not the best version ou there).
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by Himself:
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:

I too would agree. On Bonkers 15 Squad-E was great. ON CLXH3, the Squad-E stuff was still good but sometime after that the qulaity just seems to have dropped. It seems like Wayne has got lazy

i can see what you mean about the being very similar, but the style he repeats is my favorite so he cant really go wrong:P
Dogsy I agree on the Bonkers 15 stuff aswell.. That was when I first heard of Squad-E loved the remix of promised land on there. Nowedays though I much prefer the likes of Darwin and Al storm. Theres still the odd track I loved his remix of Sy & Unknown- Right Here.
djwilson The DJs are Squad-E and Re-Con, Hixxy maybe doing a bonus disc, Hixxy said himself in a video i posted here before.
warped_candykid I was happy with the 2 mixed cds on the last HTID, and I am hoping this next one will have some fresh tunes on it worth the price.
Himself Two tracks I'm hoping will be on there are

- Hypasonic vs. Davey B - Show Me The Way (I think Squad-E first played out this track at Raverbaby 5. It's from a time when his production was damn good)
- Re-Con & Gammer - Enya Stomp
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/11131695/Hardcore-Til-I-Die-2/Product.html

there both totally different albums... well they better be lol
Warp-9 just a thought, just cos i highly doubt Hixxy will do the 3rd disc cos hes on bonkers and CXH, will the third disck maybe go to Dougal & Gammer seen as Gammer did say in a blog that they will be on a compilation but are keeping tight lipped about it??

maybe? maybe not?
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Why wont Hixxy be doing any discs? his ones on the CXH are real good?
Watson.
quote:
Originally posted by Real_****in_Hardcore:
Why wont Hixxy be doing any discs? his ones on the CXH are real good?

Bonkers and CLXH. Doesn't make sense to have Hixxy doing yet another damn CD. I don't really care if he's on it or not, I'll probably look at the tracklist, think "shite" and not bother with it.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
quote:
Why wont Hixxy be doing any discs? his ones on the CXH are real good?

Bonkers and CLXH. Doesn't make sense to have Hixxy doing yet another damn CD. I don't really care if he's on it or not, I'll probably look at the tracklist, think "shite" and not bother with it.

like I've said a couple of times now, it looks like play.com put the info of this on the bouncemania album by mistake, 2 days later it popped up, I'm 90% certain it'll be 2 CD's! hixxy can FO!

Yateszy From Squad-E I am expecting these tracks:

Dave B V Hypasonic - Show Me The Way (Sq-E Remix)
Squad-E - Twista
Kelly Llorenna - Dress u up (Sq-E Remix)
Squad-e - name of my dj
Squad-E - Higher & Higher
Re-Con & Squad-E- One More (re-con or squad-e cd maybe)
Gusto - Disco Revenge (Squ-E remix)

These are just a guess though, also he will probably put loads of unheard stuff on.

oh and mastablasta - everywhere (squad remix again) ^^
MAtRiCks Please not another classics cd!

The ideal would be 2 cds:

CD1 Re-con & Squad-E
CD2 Dougal & Gammer

That would be gold
DJ-Intensity I think this is gonna have the same old dosh from the Clubland X Treme CDs and some new content but anyway not worth the purchase.
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore yes i would love Dougal & Gammer to have there own CD... i doubt they will though because HTID is raverbaby and Dougal & Gammer are Essential platinum :S still doesn't mean they wont bring out a disc though...
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4jq9bOYGc&feature=related
Looks like squad-e and Re-con are doing discs...
hixxy said he is not 100 % sure if he wants to..
its says on that link
djwilson
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4jq9bOYGc&feature=related
Looks like squad-e and Re-con are doing discs...
hixxy said he is not 100 % sure if he wants to..
its says on that link

Which ive posted before :P
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore Sorry haha, i never read comments through enough :L
i was just popping through youtube and found that didn't know the information has already been passed through before haha...

It took 3.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page