Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Helter Skelter's Hardcore Plans

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
virtigo From what Dave Prattley has told me the last time I spoke to him, he is thinking of starting up a new room at his events. This new room I am more than 100% sure will have Hardcore in it. It will then end up an event like what Slammin Vinyl do. Drum n Bass in the Sanctuary, Hardcore in Magna Carta, and old skool upstairs. I'd be more than happy if Skelter did this.

Also, I rekon its gonna happen very soon! Their 12th Birstday is coming up around or about October time so we may see them with hardcore then or maybe NYE!!! Lets keep those fingers crossed eh!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Foxy Alright Virtigo mate! It'd best happen damn soon-& dont forget I'll come down with you mate-HHC AT SKELTER!!!!! Top night!

Hardcore family never dies.
silver I heard from a good source that helter skelter are serious considering hardcore again.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Foxy Silver-Much respect to you for further confirmation of this. Any clues where the source? Or at least how seriously they're considering Hardcore?

silver I really can't post much more as this is all the info I have...

silver I have heard from another source that this is pretty much going to happen... like 95%

virtigo Like I said, I was more than 101% sure that Skelter would be back with the Hardcore come their next birthday bash or NYE. Their next big event is on October 5th or 6th at the Sanctuary (line up and details not available yet!!) and I rekon Hardcore will probably be on the cards there! I really cant wait! I knew it was just a matter of time B4 they came back. We will not lie down!

Oh an Foxy, the next Skelter event were there's hardcore playin, were there kidd!

Silver, try your best to work your magic as the owner of this superb website by getting in touch with Dave Prattley at Skelter and ask them directly about this! Say you're thinking about doing a Helter Skelter special news bulletin or something. You never know, you might get sumwhere!!

Catch ya l8er!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Foxy The main man Virtigo's got so amazing news about this to post but I'll let him take the glory as he's done the hard work to get it-WATCH THIS SPACE!

silver virtigo: I don't know Dave Prattley or how to contact him at all, perhaps you can email me his emails.

virtigo Maybe later! For now, check out the Events part of the forum!! You'll like it alot i'm telling ya!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
mable Main Arena - Drum + Bass :

Andy C
Hype
Bad Company
Randall
Nicky Blackmarket
Zinc
Ray Keith
Garry K
Ellis Dee
Raffa D
Sublime
Joeski

Upstairs - Human traffic

Hixxy
Dougal
Slipmatt
Clarkee
Sy
Swanee (i think this will be changed)
Scottie
Surj
Stuart James

Hardcore is my first love,anit will be my last.
Hardcore of the future,
Hardcore of the past.
Tlive without my hardcore is impossible to do,
cause in this world of troubles,my HARDCORE pulls me though!!!!
virtigo Mable, thats the Dreamscape line-up for September 14th. Helter Skelter has nothing to do with this!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page