Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Helter Skelter Masters @ Work III

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SPOOX Does anybody have this album? If so the track i'm after the name of is Disc 1 - Track 14 (DJ Vibes Mix) It's listed as Ravers Choice 6 which i know is incorrect as i have this on vinyl & checked both sides. I'm sure i knew what the track was called at some point but cannot remember anymore.

Cheers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cvt5gennz4i

*PLEASE CHECK LAST POST*
Mortis Don't have this one (I have the other 2 though). Can you put up a clip?
SPOOX Clip added.
Mortis Can't play the clip because it's copy protected. Tried all sorts to get round it but no joy.
snerkler As Mortis said, file protected. can't download licence as already been done. Can you re-rip without the protection on?
djDMS Is Ravers choice 6 Hey Jude/Wind up your waist?
snerkler
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Is Ravers choice 6 Hey Jude/Wind up your waist?

Yep, sure is
Hard2Get I have it, but i don't know what other names it goes by.
SPOOX SORRY TO BUMP an old thread but i never got the answer to this.
I was listening to the album again today & knew it wasn't Ravers Choice 6 as listed on the album cover & Discogs as i have the original Vinyl release. Does anyone know the name of this tune please?

Fabulous Faber was Ravers Choice 6 so is this something by him?

Here's the track from the album:
http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/pBGXYtoo/file.html

Many thanks :)

Captain Triceps It's Vibes - Slammin' Vibes.

Only available in full on Slammin' Vinyl - Absolute Hardcore 2. I have it but the quality is not great. I wish Vibes would have released the few tracks he was making around this time.

SPOOX
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
It's Vibes - Slammin' Vibes.

Only available in full on Slammin' Vinyl - Absolute Hardcore 2. I have it but the quality is not great. I wish Vibes would have released the few tracks he was making around this time.

That's the one. Thanks a lot mate. I have both the CD Album & Vinyl. Was sure i had it somewhere :)
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by SPOOX:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
It's Vibes - Slammin' Vibes.

That's the one. Thanks a lot mate. I have both the CD Album & Vinyl. Was sure i had it somewhere :)

It's by far my most played track off that album, I include it in a lot of mixes. I just wish the quality wasn't so shoddy.

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page