Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Supertramp

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Skeenip Looking for who did the HHC remix of Supertramp's - Dreamer, I think it was circling about round the early-mid 90's

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"
Brian K someone just had this for auction on ebay and i can't think of who did it, i know it's dutch =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
Simon SuperTramp also did the original "Logical Song" If I remember correctly the one that Scooter has just had a big hit with :)

Sy.
DJ Mouse was nessaja ripped from supertramp and all?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Simon I think Nessaja is also a Super Tramp rip Mouse. Or it's by Peter Maffay and Rolf Zukowski. Scooter take most of their tunes either lyrics or tune from some where usually.

Nessaja by Scooter reached No.1 in Germany :)

Sy.
Skeenip
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
someone just had this for auction on ebay and i can't think of who did it, i know it's dutch =P

Any chance you could point me to this item so could look into it?

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"
virus i dont think its dutch.. its "Ard n Nasty vol. 1". Its got the queen - bohemian rhapsody ripoff on the a side too.

That Dreamer track is a bitch to mix out of though.. the timing is way off in that tune

Brian K i thought logical song and dreamer were remixed by the same person? i know there is a dutch version of logical song, maybe i just assumed.... =/

virus im pretty sure he's talking about the tune that came out in 96.. no one listens to scooter

Skeenip Yeah i was looking for the 96 one, thanks virus

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page