Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Free track! Audio Warfare - Died A Thousand Deaths

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare Free Hardcore track from myself up for DL on Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-died-a-thousand

Hope you like it people, any feedback more than welcome. ;)
JayHH86 Nice one Gaz. Bit pissed at the moment, but I'll check this out first thing tomorrow.
Ionosphere A really nice idea for a track and a good track as well.

....and it's free. :)
Audio Warfare Haha cheers Jay. ;) It's going to be a reality check when you get back from travelling and actually have to do some work haha.

Ionosphere - Cheers mate, glad you like it. 8)
JayHH86 lol ahh mate, isn't it just. Fcuk knows how I'm going to cope. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Liking the tune man. Very nice indeed. That's going straight up on the site!

Audio Warfare I struggle enough getting back into work after a weeks holiday haha. Do wish I had done the travelling thing why I had the chance though. Missed out there for sure.

Nice one mate! Glad you like it and cheers for putting it on HH. :)
JayHH86 Ahh it's gonna be a real struggle. Like you say - when I used to get back to work after a few weeks holiday, I'd feel suicidal! I've still got potentially another 8 months to go, so I don't have to start getting depressed just yet!

I'm glad I did the travelling thing man. It was on the cards when I was younger and first started working/getting money - then I just settle into daily and weekend life, and the idea just slipped away. Then I just got sick of being enormously underpaid at my company, thought "Fcuk it, you're not get any younger - why don't you go get pissed in Asia for a year?"

And that, my friend, is that.
Audio Warfare You made the right choice man. Lucky git! I'm well jealous and definitely looking forward to when you have to come back to the UK and have a year long hangover. ;) That will put an end to your smugness. Not that you act smug, but I just know you're sitting there.. Sipping on your beer... Looking Smug.
JayHH86 LOL. That proper made me laugh.

I try to be as smugless as possible!

But you're right - a year long hangover would be a light punishment I reckon. Might have to just blow all money in the final weeks in a drunken, drug-fuelled frenzy and throw myself off a cliff. Just to make sure I never get woken up by the 6.15am alarm ever again.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't wanna come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audio Warfare Sounds like a plan other than the cliff bit. ;) You're not getting off that easy, you can come back to a 9-5 and take your punishment like the rest of us!
djDMS Sounding rather nice!

Thanks for that mate :-)
D-tor WRATH OF THE RAGING DEMON
Audio Warfare lol what?

quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sounding rather nice!

Thanks for that mate :-)

Cheers mate. :)

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page