Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 AND ANOTHER NEW TRACK BY DOWSTER & VAGABOND

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dowster http://soundcloud.com/candy-crush-music/dowster-vagabond-higher
acidfluxxbass ILL SHARE MY OPINION AGAIN. THE BUILDUP OR DROP WASNT GREAT. THE LEAD SOUNDED LIKE IT NEEDED SOMETHING ELSE... PERHAPS SINGING OR SOMETHING. AFTER THE LEAD THOUGH THE TRACK WAS VERY GOOD. SOME NICE ACID LINES (OR WHATEVER) GIVING IT A VERY SORT OF LIVE AND INPROVISED FEEL. BREAKDOWN THAT ENSUED SOUNDED GOOD TOO.
ChiefRocka I SURE THE MODS HERE ARE ENJOYING HAVING TO MOVE ALL OF THESE THREADS TO THE RELEASES SUBFORUM.

I'LL ALSO HAVE TO ECHO WHAT ACIDFLUXXBASS SAID. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S GOOD BUT RATHER MINIMAL. WHETHER OR NOT THAT MINIMAL QUALITY IMPROVES THE TRACK IS ARBITRARY.
Dowster I like you acidfluxxbass ! and thank you dude for checking out our tunes ! myself and Vagabond hope this one will grow on you cos in the club we just played it on it really boots !
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Dowster:
I like you acidfluxxbass ! and thank you dude for checking out our tunes ! myself and Vagabond hope this one will grow on you cos in the club we just played it on it really boots !

Aha thanks, I'm sure it will, I cant wait to hear the full version.
Sorry If my comments have been a bit critical, I have a terrible habit of being outspoken.
Triquatra just FYI if its a mod that has moved it, it will say "edited by..."

if it doesnt say that - it was moved by Silver.

just so you know who to give credit to!
JayHH86
quote:

I like you acidfluxxbass !

I fell into the same trap at first mate. Hold your judgement! He's a total toss-pot really.

As for the tune. I think it's good. Really good in fact. Sounds pretty original which is pretty rare these days.

I like everything I've heard from Candy Crush - before and after the re-launch. I actually started a thread on hear about a year ago, saying to people "Have you heard of this label, I think it's the absolute tits" or something like that - but not one person posted! Swines!

Edit: Found it: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=50289

Earth Cry is in my top five tracks from the last year or two, it's absolutely fantastic!

acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:

I like you acidfluxxbass !

I fell into the same trap at first mate. Hold your judgement! He's a total toss-pot really.

tell me about it. trouble follows him wherever he goes!
silver national caps lock day?

It took 0.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page