Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Gammer & Scott Brown Collaborating?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
acidfluxxbass Word on Twitter is that Gammer and Scott Brown will be working together. WOOP
Gammer proposed the idea, Scott Brwn said "Interesting proposition young man. I can hear people get excited already =)"

Some wicked tunage coming!!!!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
Word on Twitter is that Gammer and Scott Brown will be working together. WOOP
Gammer proposed the idea, Scott Brwn said "Interesting proposition young man. I can hear people get excited already =)"

Some wicked tunage coming!!!!

we'll have to wait and see what it'll sound like.
djDMS Would love to see that happen!
Samination as long as it's not a remix (a la roll the track), it might work
Mortis 5/6 years ago I would have been all over this but not anymore.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
5/6 years ago I would have been all over this but not anymore.

Agreed, i havn't heard scott tunes in a few years but from what i've heard of gammer the last few years(which isn't much) i'm not to keen,but we all know these 2 great artists can do great things so lets hope scott gives gammer the good kick up the ass he needs
D-tor I'm up for it!
NekoShuffle I'll be all ears!
8D im honestly surprised this didnt happen 5 years ago

if they go ahead with this, I cant wait to hear
jimmyhypa
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:
im honestly surprised this didnt happen 5 years ago

I agree, some of Gammer's tracks had slight Scott Brown feel to them about that time like ,Kick In The Bass Drum, Quosh Records 59
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyhypa:
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:
im honestly surprised this didnt happen 5 years ago

I agree, some of Gammer's tracks had slight Scott Brown feel to them about that time like ,Kick In The Bass Drum, Quosh Records 59

that was yesteryear. Now Gammer is trying to sound like Deadmau5
DJ-Hutchy I think Technikore has a lot of the Scott Brown sound in his new tracks.. I know thats got nothing to do with Gammer & Scott collaborating but just thought i would express that thought
jimmyhypa
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Hutchy:
I think Technikore has a lot of the Scott Brown sound in his new tracks.. I know thats got nothing to do with Gammer & Scott collaborating but just thought i would express that thought

A few of the free tracks he give away on Soundcloud recently sounded Scott brown influenced I think they were made in 06.
tonyg123 Hopfully it happens would be good if it was the start of scott browns comeback and hell start realease new tunes instead of folk remixin his old 1's (not that there not decent ive bought alot of them) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1LIQUQgM-c Theres a kool video there alotta scott browns stuffs analouge still be good to see what they'd pull out
DJ Lawlzy They've already done remixes and stuff together and those turned out well, sure why not?
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Hutchy:
I think Technikore has a lot of the Scott Brown sound in his new tracks.. I know thats got nothing to do with Gammer & Scott collaborating but just thought i would express that thought

Yeh theres a track on hu5 by sy & technikore ( can't remember the name ) but i grabbed the cd to look at the tracklist cause it sounded so much like scott brown, even though i knew scott only has 2 tracks on hu5, and this wasn't 1 of them

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page