Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Apparently the world is going to end tomorrow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Future_Shock May 21st. According to this christian moron. Here's an excerpt from an interview with him.

"All the stealing, and the lying, and the wickedness and the sexual perversion that is going on in society is telling us something. So too is the gay pride movement. It was sent by God as a sign of the end."

The guy is clearly a moron. In fact, he's already predicted the end of the world once before and it came and went.

But regardless, what are you all going to do with your supposed last saturday on earth? I might have a sleep in. No other plans yet.
NekoShuffle getting high, watching pirates of the carribean 4 going to the arcade and eating pizza might do some salvia too I hope the world doesn't start to explode while I'm tripping.
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
...salvia...I hope the world doesn't start to explode while I'm tripping.

That's the only way anything is going to end tomorrow. People tripping.
DJ Lawlzy
ChiefRocka
latininxtc it's still thursday here, but for friday I might go to the galleria (huge mall here in houston) and just kill time. just to get out of the house. maybe later that night i might get together with a few friends and do some hookah

saturday i don't have anything planned until at night, when i get to go and see gammer!!!

btw I think it's funny b/c that idiot and his followers all believe that they'll wake up that day and be in heaven. ppl keep getting today confused with the end of the world day, which is in 6 months in october. tomorrow is judgment day, which means that if you are still on this planet and not in heaven, that we are marked to go to hell lol. boy will all of his followers be greatly disappointed when they're as sinful as the rest of us
ChiefRocka
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
boy will all of his followers be greatly disappointed when they're as sinful as the rest of us

I still can't believe how the idiotic the whole "born into sin" thing is.
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by ChiefRocka:

she is ****ing crazy.

she legitimately believes she is the embodiment of everything in this galaxy.

wow.
Triquatra these end of the world things...(so many of them) I wonder how many take into account timezones

I mean it becomes "tomorrow" in alot of other places other than where the prediciton was made

in this case the predictor is in the USA...does this mean the world will end in australia and slowly making its way around? unless it happens "in the blink of an eye" lke the bible says, which would mean that it would happen in australia first, but then it would still be the day before in the USA, which would mean the prediciton is wrong...

all very confusing.

either way, hopefully once it is 2013 people will have FINALLY wised up.

till then, anybody who truely believes its going to happen - Message me for my paypal: please feel free to give me all your money since you wont be needing it (logical right?)
NekoShuffle I honestly do believe that late-2012/early 2013 will see the beginnings of something big change. No end of the world though, and certainly no exact date, but I think around that time is when we will start to see differences in how the world is governed.

Don't quote me on that...but don't forget I said it either..i just think we're building up to something big and I think that will be the time it begins to set in motion. Definitely not the end of the world though.
JayHH86 Hope the world ends before I have to come home and get a job.
djDMS I haven't paid my bills today, just sent a link to this topic instead.
Hard2Get
quote:
getting high, watching pirates of the carribean 4 going to the arcade and eating pizza might do some salvia too I hope the world doesn't start to explode while I'm tripping.

Imagine if it did though, you wouldnt know if it's real or not. Huge bad trip potential there lol.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
Hope the world ends before I have to come home and get a job.

LOL. Legend!
acidfluxxbass it better not end before my race tomorrow.
JayHH86
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Hope the world ends before I have to come home and get a job.

LOL. Legend!

To be honest, even a simple plane crash on my return journey would do.

quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
it better not end before my race tomorrow.

DrownyFluxx.
Quicksilver See you in hell, mother****ers!

:D
acidfluxxbass hold on, that chicks tits are colossal.
Triquatra sadly thats the first thing went through my mind - though colossal is a bit of an overstatment..
JayHH86
quote:
hold on, that chicks tits are colossal.

Aren't they just. I did have to mute her whilst I was wanking, though.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by ChiefRocka:

lol!

from what she said, all i got from her is that she thought stopping the holocaust & the cold war were a bad thing, she believes in global warming, and that everything that gets pulled by the tides is eventually supposed to wash back on shore!
JayHH86 In all seriousness: "the....interest in what I was saying for an hour and forty-five minutes..."

Can you imagine listening to this ultra-moron for an hour and forty-five minutes? Fcuking hell.

In other news: GET THEM OUT.

Triquatra pretty sure they're fake..they're doing that whole wierd circular thing that fakies do

boob fail

Bonkers4Life this is a lil off topic, but what is going on with all of the faces as the display pics? fluxx, triquatra, rocka, neko, latin!
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
this is a lil off topic, but what is going on with all of the faces as the display pics? fluxx, triquatra, rocka, neko, latin!

everyone is copying me thread! keep up man, the 'new topics since last visit' link isnt there too look pretty!
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
this is a lil off topic, but what is going on with all of the faces as the display pics? fluxx, triquatra, rocka, neko, latin!

everyone is copying me thread! keep up man, the 'new topics since last visit' link isnt there too look pretty!

It is for me, I've never once used it!
DJ Lawlzy
My friend on FB keeps posting these sdsdf
JayHH86
quote:
It is for me, I've never once used it!

My neither, I always use the Recent Topics link. A very satisfying display.
Hard2Get I don't do either, i just click on the forum name.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:

My friend on FB keeps posting these sdsdf

lmao!!! i'm posting this on fb!
Ionosphere ....well, that's confirmed it then.

The End is Nigh

there, or there abouts....

at least, sooner or later anyway.

So.... exactly when should we start to panic?
djDMS WERE ALL DOOMED! I blame that cheesy covers mix that Jay did.
Triquatra yeah i'm with you jay, I'm pretty sure a while back silver said that it was one of the most used links on the site, so its definatly used by the majority!
JayHH86
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
WERE ALL DOOMED! I blame that cheesy covers mix that Jay did.

LOL. That mix has had exceptional feedback, I'll have you know. I believe Stu said it was amongst the best he's ever heard.

quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
yeah i'm with you jay, I'm pretty sure a while back silver said that it was one of the most used links on the site, so its definatly used by the majority!

Yeah man, it's ideal. It's the URL for my bookmark for the site. :-)

ChiefRocka Still haven't sunk into the Pacific and no signs of an invasion from the Reptilians.
atomsk As long as we dont have earthquakes tomorrow, then I have no worries..
Even tho my Christan side is making me worry..
But no one can predict when it will happen..
ChiefRocka OH GOD HAARP IS TRYING TO GET INTO MY HEAD

Oh wait, those are just hair cells in my ears dying. Never mind.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by atomsk:
As long as we dont have earthquakes tomorrow, then I have no worries..

you know for some reason pics of your avatar was sent to me through text, but for some reason my friend doesn't even remember sending them to me.

any chance you know if it's a virus?
ChiefRocka
quote:
quote:

you know for some reason pics of your avatar was sent to me through text, but for some reason my friend doesn't even remember sending them to me.

You got trolololololololololled.
atomsk
quote:

A virus? what?
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:

He was probably drunk.
DJ Lawlzy Everyone needs to play the Oath to Order together so the four giants can come and push Jesus back into the sky.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:
quote:

He was probably drunk.

this was at 4:00 in the afternoon

he's not the type to msg shit like that. i just wanna make sure it's his phone and not mine that's messing up
Mortis Considering the "rapture" is supposed to start at 18:00 local time (regardless of time zone) then Australia and other countries in that area should have already experienced it. I can't say that the news is covering the end of the world in much depth at the moment, to be honest, in the day and age of 24/7 news channels I'd have thought they would at least mention the end of the world once in a while.
v-act Hello? Can I get your attention? I heard that it was a miscalculation the first time. It might not happen :(
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by v-act:
Hello? Can I get your attention? I heard that it was a miscalculation the first time. It might not happen :(

Ahh what a shame.
Warnman 15 minutes to go! Oh crap! I still wanted to listen to another mix.
I need to thank everbody here for giving me an awesome time since the past 11 months.
So long!

Dante I don't care if the world ends. As a matter of fact I welcome the ragnarok. TIL VALHALLA!
Mortis Mainland Europe should be gone in a few seconds!
Warnman
Triquatra nice knowing you all

well, most of you ;)

also - that sector 5 track is a classic, well not a classic over here in the UK exactly, but i bought it on cd when i was visiting in germany in 2001, so it became a classic to me :P
Mortis Well, that was kind of shit. Not even a rumble or a sign of any floating people.
Triquatra well, as much as I love Americans...it bothers me when we get people predicting these sort of things *using the bible* - I'm not a christian, but I think its pretty tight to assume that God would firstly pick someone who isnt from Jesus's hometown and then decide to begin ending the world according to US central time...

back when the bible was written, they didnt even know about the rest of us! for all they knew was that their world was not only flat, but also populated by a group of people on one continent with a couple of islands, for their world to end, it would only require what...1/3 of the world to be effected? ;)

anyway..its like that whole thing where aliens ALWAYS start there invasion in the states ;)
Warnman
quote:
also - that sector 5 track is a classic, well not a classic over here in the UK exactly, but i bought it on cd when i was visiting in germany in 2001, so it became a classic to me :P

Yeah, there had been a trend to darkness in Trance at the end of the 90s here in Germany. It kind of was influenced by all the weird stories about the upcoming millenium back then. Tmo one of the best tracks of that era was
ChiefRocka
quote:
anyway..its like that whole thing where aliens ALWAYS start there invasion in the states ;)

Or when a giant, horny mecha-eyeball monster with lots of tentacles and laser cannons invades Tokyo.
warped_candykid Have they interviewed any of the people who followed this guy about not being raptured?
Triquatra http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13489641

seems like the ones who truely believed it are genuinely baffled...

instead of being realistic about it and saying it was a load of rubbish they're saying "oh it was just a test of our faith"

can't wait till its 2013, hopefully people will have gotten the message, perhaps the true fact about 2012 is that the human race hype themselves up so much about it, that when nothing happens 2013 is the year people are freed from religious constraints when they realise they've been fooled.
acidfluxxbass Some believers expressed bewilderment or said it was a test from God of their faith, after the day passed without event.

LOL
Ionosphere What I've always found strange about these predictions, especially from so called 'Christians'

is that they choose to ignore the words of Christ -

"No man knows the day or hour."

Seems fairly straight forward to me....
Triquatra mmm bible isnt that straightforward though..in other parts it says things like this..

"the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken..I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place"

Matthew 24:29-35 NAB

apparently Jesus said that 2000 years ago, and that generation he was talking to have long since passed..
NekoShuffle I think whoever wrote the bible didn't bank on people taking it as seriously and literally as maybe they should have. I have no problem with people believing what they want but you know the bible seems kind of like a franchise surrounding the actual product to me. Even if I was a christian I wouldn't really take it too seriously.
Future_Shock
quote:
I think whoever wrote the bible didn't bank on people taking it as seriously and literally as maybe they should have. I have no problem with people believing what they want but you know the bible seems kind of like a franchise surrounding the actual product to me. Even if I was a christian I wouldn't really take it too seriously.

it's also a collective of several different people's accounts that's been translated several times.

There's nothing like 2000 year old conflicting opinions and chinese whispers that have been translated several times to cause confusion.

I don't have a problem with people believing what they want to believe either... But to me, there's a difference between faith and blind faith. Religion seems like blind faith to me.

Surely if there was something as powerful as a God, you'd see specific examples of it every day. Why would he judge people on their worthiness by taking part in a guessing game? I don't really get it.

I'm not having a go either, i thoroughly understand that maybe i just don't get it. If anyone who is religious can explain it to me, i'm all ears.
NekoShuffle
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:
I think whoever wrote the bible didn't bank on people taking it as seriously and literally as maybe they should have. I have no problem with people believing what they want but you know the bible seems kind of like a franchise surrounding the actual product to me. Even if I was a christian I wouldn't really take it too seriously.

it's also a collective of several different people's accounts that's been translated several times.

There's nothing like 2000 year old conflicting opinions and chinese whispers that have been translated several times to cause confusion.

I don't have a problem with people believing what they want to believe either... But to me, there's a difference between faith and blind faith. Religion seems like blind faith to me.

Surely if there was something as powerful as a God, you'd see specific examples of it every day. Why would he judge people on their worthiness by taking part in a guessing game? I don't really get it.

I'm not having a go either, i thoroughly understand that maybe i just don't get it. If anyone who is religious can explain it to me, i'm all ears.

what you believe about your immediate surroundings makes a big part of who you are and how you identify yourself so it is a choice we all make as humans, some people I think are more likely to go by what is scientific and some people choose to believe more personal things like god and father figures and will choose to believe those things. so in other words I think some people are just chemically different in some way, not good or bad but like that's how it's wired up

although some stuff was for the survival of the times, Jews not being able to eat pork/meat was because it wasn't safe to eat and would rot in the heat of the desert. I think the 10 commandments is also basically like "don't be a dick" but in stone to enforce it
jenks All humans (and many other animals too) have superstition hard-wired into their brains, we see correlation and assume cause, it's how we work things out. Some people overcome that, some people can't, and some people don't even want to.
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
What I've always found strange about these predictions, especially from so called 'Christians'

is that they choose to ignore the words of Christ -

"No man knows the day or hour."

Seems fairly straight forward to me....

THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm glad someone gets the point. There will always be idiots who think they can somehow beat God, but time and time again the fact that they are idiots will get slammed in their faces.

quote:
mmm bible isnt that straightforward though..in other parts it says things like this..

"the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken..I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place"

Matthew 24:29-35 NAB

apparently Jesus said that 2000 years ago, and that generation he was talking to have long since passed..

Indeed it has. However, those things happened about two or three days after being spoken and so present no issue. During his crucifixion, there was an earthquake and a complete darkness over the land (certainly the greater region, I recall reading third party reports of a suspected eclipse and earthquakes from that time). I don't think those events are a stretched conclusion from the passage.
quote:

While that is true, there are many many existing copies letters that comprise the new testament written in the original language. Our translations of them are (just approximately) 99.8% accurate, plus or minus 0.2%.
Triquatra hey, theres plenty more where that came from ;)

http://www.evilbible.com/end_times.htm

Lilley
quote:
hey, theres plenty more where that came from ;)

http://www.evilbible.com/end_times.htm

If you really want, I can answer pretty much every single one of those. Many of them are the same or repeated, really only about 10 points there I think. Several of the first few are talking about his death and resurrection, some about the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD, and other bits and pieces. If that's the best they've come up with it's really quite a poor effort.
Triquatra to be completly honest I really don't care - I was just keeping the debate alive, i've not actually looked at the rest of the site other cared enough to go into it in any detail as its not a subject that interests me.

debating the bible, to me, is like fitting wheels to a tomato.
latininxtc
quote:
to be completly honest I really don't care - I was just keeping the debate alive, i've not actually looked at the rest of the site other cared enough to go into it in any detail as its not a subject that interests me.

lol i feel the same way. just don't really care what's in the bible much
Hard2Get
quote:
to be completly honest I really don't care - I was just keeping the debate alive, i've not actually looked at the rest of the site other cared enough to go into it in any detail as its not a subject that interests me.

Interesting analogy lol.
Triquatra that said, I trust what Lilley says about it without having to go research up on it.
Future_Shock
quote:

While that is true, there are many many existing copies letters that comprise the new testament written in the original language. Our translations of them are (just approximately) 99.8% accurate, plus or minus 0.2%.
[/quote]

0.2% is HUGE though. There's how many words in the bible? Let's say a million. That's TWENTY THOUSAND possible mistranslated words. I wouldn't feel comfortable following a religion around that. There's some pretty crucial words in there that would change everything if they were mistranslated.
Lilley
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:

0.2% is HUGE though. There's how many words in the bible? Let's say a million. That's TWENTY THOUSAND possible mistranslated words. I wouldn't feel comfortable following a religion around that. There's some pretty crucial words in there that would change everything if they were mistranslated.

Actually, it's only 2000.

I'll eat my words here.

I was being tongue in cheek. Our predominant current translations really are virtually spot on perfect. Now, lets run with the situation you brought up. Keeping in mind that I was particularly saying new testament (OT is even more accurate), a quick google search tells me there are about 140 000 words in the NT. At a 0.2% error margin you're looking at 280 mistranslated words. That is one word wrong in every 500. That is one word wrong in roughly 25-30 sentences, or about one wrong word per page. No, this really would not alter any understanding that could be gained, particularly when taking into account that where there are translated errors the word used has a similar definition.
NekoShuffle I think really at the end of the day whether you are christian or atheist the world is here to enjoy and appreciate. I'm pretty sure god would be happy with me just appreciating the world and everything even if I didn't follow the bible to a T. I'd love to see the looks on the faces of Jehovah witness's when I roll up in heaven and fist bump god even though I didn't follow mainstream religion.
Future_Shock
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually, it's only 2000.

I'll eat my words here.

I was being tongue in cheek. Our predominant current translations really are virtually spot on perfect. Now, lets run with the situation you brought up. Keeping in mind that I was particularly saying new testament (OT is even more accurate), a quick google search tells me there are about 140 000 words in the NT. At a 0.2% error margin you're looking at 280 mistranslated words. That is one word wrong in every 500. That is one word wrong in roughly 25-30 sentences, or about one wrong word per page. No, this really would not alter any understanding that could be gained, particularly when taking into account that where there are translated errors the word used has a similar definition.

mathfail. How did i come from a family of accountants LOL

But still, that's assuming the bible is correct in the first place. The translation was an extra tangent i went off on, but it's still a large collective of conflicting opinions more than 2000 years old.

And to be honest, that long ago, how could you be sure that any of them were really in their right mind? I'm not saying they werent but im saying how do you know?

That's the thing about it, there's so many variables and 'plot holes' (for lack of a better word) in the whole history of the entire idea.

And let's be honest here, how do you personally know that those letters that comprise the new testament are well-translated? Have you seen the originals? If you've seen copies (i doubt) how do you know they werent altered?

I'm sorry but there's no proof of jesus or anything he did. There's here-say.
Lilley
quote:

But still, that's assuming the bible is correct in the first place. The translation was an extra tangent i went off on, but it's still a large collective of conflicting opinions more than 2000 years old.

And to be honest, that long ago, how could you be sure that any of them were really in their right mind? I'm not saying they werent but im saying how do you know?

That's the thing about it, there's so many variables and 'plot holes' (for lack of a better word) in the whole history of the entire idea.

And let's be honest here, how do you personally know that those letters that comprise the new testament are well-translated? Have you seen the originals? If you've seen copies (i doubt) how do you know they werent altered?

Forgive me for being direct. How much clue do you actually have about the bible? Because from all the above, I'd give it roughly absolutely no clue at all.

No I haven't seen the originals. I know people who have seen direct copies of the originals, I know people who can read the original script fluently.

As for your question's I could answer them one by one, but they are quite possibly the most gone over questions in the entire christendom and have been more than satisfactorily answered.

If you've seen copies (i doubt) how do you know they werent altered?
Decent question. In fact, some have. Mark 16:9-20 is a great example. IMO that should not be part of the bible and should never have been. There is another example in John, I can't recall the reference. How do we know this? It was originally included because the main copies of Mark's gospel had them at the time, but as archeologists discovered earlier copies, they were found to be missing. That is, at some point, someone came along and tagged it on the end and it survived where the original didnt. That is now compensated for.

The earliest excerpt of the new testament we have is a small portion of a book of john dated at about 40 years after John's gospel was thought to be written. There are other first century examples. I forget the figure, but all up there are about ten thousand distributed copies of the new testament from the first few centuries throughout all the bits and pieces picked up from the ground. If my memory serves me correctly, the most accurate after the NT is Homer's Iliad (or perhaps the other one) of which the earliest example we have is from 800 years after it was written, yet it is considered accurate to the original. Simply put, there is absolutely no doubt the bible has not differed from what it was 2000 years ago.

By that logic, there is no proof Galileo ever lived, nor Issac Newton, or Da Vinci.

No, you are quite wrong. There is more proof of Jesus and what he did than any other historical figure (pre 18-19th century or so). The historicity of Jesus is the most over analysed aspect of the bible, bar none, and has held up every single time and will continue to do so in future.
Future_Shock
quote:
quote:

Forgive me for being direct. How much clue do you actually have about the bible? Because from all the above, I'd give it roughly absolutely no clue at all.

No I haven't seen the originals. I know people who have seen direct copies of the originals, I know people who can read the original script fluently.

As for your question's I could answer them one by one, but they are quite possibly the most gone over questions in the entire christendom and have been more than satisfactorily answered.

If you've seen copies (i doubt) how do you know they werent altered?
Decent question. In fact, some have. Mark 16:9-20 is a great example. IMO that should not be part of the bible and should never have been. There is another example in John, I can't recall the reference. How do we know this? It was originally included because the main copies of Mark's gospel had them at the time, but as archeologists discovered earlier copies, they were found to be missing. That is, at some point, someone came along and tagged it on the end and it survived where the original didnt. That is now compensated for.

The earliest excerpt of the new testament we have is a small portion of a book of john dated at about 40 years after John's gospel was thought to be written. There are other first century examples. I forget the figure, but all up there are about ten thousand distributed copies of the new testament from the first few centuries throughout all the bits and pieces picked up from the ground. If my memory serves me correctly, the most accurate after the NT is Homer's Iliad (or perhaps the other one) of which the earliest example we have is from 800 years after it was written, yet it is considered accurate to the original. Simply put, there is absolutely no doubt the bible has not differed from what it was 2000 years ago.

By that logic, there is no proof Galileo ever lived, nor Issac Newton, or Da Vinci.

No, you are quite wrong. There is more proof of Jesus and what he did than any other historical figure (pre 18-19th century or so). The historicity of Jesus is the most over analysed aspect of the bible, bar none, and has held up every single time and will continue to do so in future.

*edit* i had much more typed but i have no interest in this getting heated.

By the way i have really no interest in having a religious debate. They never go well. Unless some amazing new piece of proof comes forward that is substantial proof that everything in bible happened, i'm going to remain agnostic. You're obviously convinced it happened so you're going to remain christian. Is there really a point debating this?
Triquatra still doesnt mean its accurate or right.. any more than records from Egyptian and Mesopotamian times show that the world was flat..

*cough*
:P
JayHH86 How many followers do you think Jesus would have had on Twitter?

Lilley, your knowledge on this is pretty impressive. How do you know all this shit?
Triquatra liley didn't have any of this knowledge before saturday, saturday night at 6pm he saw a flash of light and suddenly changed to someone new...somthing new

dun dun dahh
Lilley
quote:
By the way i have really no interest in having a religious debate. They never go well. Unless some amazing new piece of proof comes forward that is substantial proof that everything in bible happened, i'm going to remain agnostic. You're obviously convinced it happened so you're going to remain christian. Is there really a point debating this?

no worries, I'm amazed at how many people never reach that conclusion.
quote:
Lilley, your knowledge on this is pretty impressive. How do you know all this shit?

I read stuff. All it takes is curiosity
Hard2Get I don't think anyone doubts that Jesus existed, they just doubt what the bible says about him lol.
NekoShuffle
quote:
I don't think anyone doubts that Jesus existed, they just doubt what the bible says about him lol.

Yeah that's what I was thinking
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
I don't think anyone doubts that Jesus existed, they just doubt what the bible says about him lol.

Yeah that's what I was thinking

There's a crap load of evidence he did exist, but whether he could walk on water and turn said water into wine is up to the believer.
Triquatra *cough*

Still here.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
these end of the world things...(so many of them) I wonder how many take into account timezones

I mean it becomes "tomorrow" in alot of other places other than where the prediciton was made

in this case the predictor is in the USA...does this mean the world will end in australia and slowly making its way around? unless it happens "in the blink of an eye" lke the bible says, which would mean that it would happen in australia first, but then it would still be the day before in the USA, which would mean the prediciton is wrong...

all very confusing.

either way, hopefully once it is 2013 people will have FINALLY wised up.

till then, anybody who truely believes its going to happen - Message me for my paypal: please feel free to give me all your money since you wont be needing it (logical right?)

Go on then. Why did you edit this in 2019?
Si Thompson It makes me smile when you see folk still uploading Nibiru/Planet X videos on YouTube with 'FINAL WARNING'. LOL
Triquatra I removed my email, could have just deleted my post and everyone would have been none the wiser, but I felt like reviving the topic at the same time as it is pretty amusing XD

It took 4.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page