Total online 2054
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Darts - 20 min Westfest DJ Comp mix download =)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys,

A couple of weeks ago I rustled up a 20 minute mix to send in to the Westfest DJ Comp (winner gets a set at Westfest!) - my mix has made it through to the final and it's now up for listenage and downloadage here:

http://soundcloud.com/slamminvinyl/darts/s-SByFt

Tracklist:

Quake - The Day Will Come (Darts Intro Mix) - u/r
Darren Hotchkiss - It All Clears Over - Make Believe Records
Darts - Changes - u/r
Fracus & CoolFX - No One Can Stop Us - u/r
Nu Foundation - Wizzy - Hardcore Underground
Kevin Energy - Hardcore Fever 2011 - Nu Energy
Flammable DJ's - Unity (H-Blast Dub Remix) - u/r
Plus System - Do It Like We Do (Al Storm Remix) - Evolved

If you like what you hear and you think I might be worthy of winning the gig, then you can vote here (and check out the other mixes too )

http://www.facebook.com/slamminvinyl?sk=app_120702468036803

Thanks, and enjoy!
Audio Warfare Voted! Not sure if it worked because everything on Facebook went white except the tool bar at the top. Was having trouble with the Hard Beats free entry submission thing on Facebook yesterday too :0/

Hope you win man! I bet if you did you'd be on before I got there or something. :'(
Darts Thanks for the support Gaz, I guess you just gotta give it your best shot and try use your head to make the most of the opportunity...
_Jay_ Also voted. Lovely little mix mate. Good luck :-)
Warnman Now those have been 20 awesome minutes. I specially enjoyed the Intro and the following songs.
I'll stop by later and vote for you.
Good luck, man!
Be Happy Great job! Voted for you. Hope you win man, good luck!
Darts Thanks chaps, pretty taken aback at the support I've had so far! will see if I can rustle up something from the studio as a freebie when this is all over
danielseven You got my vote Darts! Really awesome selection!
meran05 I have voted a few times darts, used my account, my brothers, my mothers etc ect

Be good for you to win bud!
Darts Thanks guys, and thanks to your family too meran05! I reckon it's gonna be really close, especially with so many entries in the Hardcore category, so all your help means a lot!
Rookie1992 top tunes.... good luck (Y)
Darts Cheers Rookie, pleased they hit the spot
Darts Voting closes tomorrow so not long left to check out the mixes and get your votes in

Big thanks to everyone who's given me their support so far, I checked out the D&B mixes the other night before putting my vote in and there were some really good ones!

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page