Total online 1456
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 My Big Happy Bubblegum Kawaiicore Pick n Mix!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NekoShuffle Hi guys, I haven't been posting much. Music-wise things are beginning to move on for me so I promised myself I wouldn't come back unless I had something to bring to the table, not to mention I'm actually detatching myself from the hardcore 'scene' as I pretty much wanna just get on with it and make the music that I like without all the gossip and drama and such. So yeah, I was dropping by for the Toronto thread and decided I'd post my latest mix as I can never quite figure out where to spread them and I'm moving away from mixes and working on tracks now, woohoo!

100% happy upfront with a smattering of cheese and a few lashes of J-Core...heck, there's even a smidgen of gabber in there. Every time I listen to this I become more and more aware of how shakey the beatmatching is. There's no trainwrecks or anything but the DJs on the forums will probably know what I mean.

Streaming: http://www.mixcloud.com/NekoShuffle/nekoshuffles-big-happy-bubblegum-kawaiicore-pick-n-mix/

Downloadable mp3: http://www.mediafire.com/?6j34vg1dtym29b6

Tracklist:

1) Aqua - Cartoon Heroes (Barbie Young's Speedy Mix)
2) Caramel - Caramelldansen (DJ Shimamura Remix)
3) Kors K - Smooooch ∀ (Hardcore Mix)
4) DJ S3RL - I Kiss
5) DJ Stompy - Forver Hardcore
6) M-Project - Cherry (Remix)
7) Splash - Blame the Moon (Gammer's Cheesy Muffin Remix)
8) Hanna Stockzell - Bubblegum Dancer (J-Mi & Midi-D Remix)
9) Petruccio & Rocket Pimp - Tom n Jerry Went Really Bad
10) DJ S3RL - Birds and Bees
11) LazyTown - Twenty Times Time (Pooky Remix)
12) Joshka - Serotonin 2008
13) MOSAIC.WAV - 100 grams of a Heart in Love (DJ Shimamura's Horny Happy Hardcore Remix)
14) WATAMI - Tears
15) Ekkotekk - Pikachu

Warnman Yeah, nice one! I am actually surrised you used S3rl 's version instead of the original (which doesn't mean, that it's bad).
Again I received some awesome happy tracks I rarely have heard before. Thank you!
NekoShuffle
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Yeah, nice one! I am actually you used S3rl 's version instead of the original (which doesn't mean, that it's bad).
Again I received some awesome happy tracks I rarely have heard before. Thank you!

Thanks! Well I wanted to do a 100% nu-skool mix so the original wouldn't have really fitted in. I like the original more but S3RL is awesome and I love his version of it.
Archefluxx Pika Pika! :D

It took 0.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page