Total online 1543
 Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NSR CD Sale (FREE delivery worldwide on all CDs)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz To celebrate 'NSR Presents Future Hardcore' selling out and also because its just a month till Christmas and today is the American Thanksgiving holiday, we decided to hold a CD sale for a limited time (until Christmas Eve). This is a great opportunity to pick up some quality music (in many cases unmixed tracks) for a very low price and in a physical format!

NSR2: Hardcore Invasion - Was 7.50.....Now 5!
This is our double disc album that was nominated for best CD compilation at the 2010 Hardcore Heaven awards! Featuring tracks from Fracus, S3rl, Joey Riot, Weaver, Michael Mansion and more!

NSR: Hardcore Explosion - Was 5....Now 3!
Our first CD release. 13 unmixed tracks from Haze & Suae, Eufeion, Audio X, Chris Ross and more!

Buy from here: http://nsrrecords.co.uk/nsrstore

Of course we are still offering FREE postage and packaging worldwide! So they will literally just cost you 5 and 3 no matter where you live.
We would like to thank you for the continued support and promise that 2012 will be a big year for NSR as the label undertakes various projects, looks to recruit new artists and ventures into more genres.

Dont forget to check out our mp3 releases here:

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
This is our double disc album that was nominated for best CD compilation at the 2010 Hardcore Heaven awards! Featuring tracks from Fracus, S3rl, Joey Riot, Weaver, Michael Mansion and more!

I strongly recommend this one.
I know, it must sound ridiculous to all of you, who have a bunch of Bonkers CDs and other great albums. My collection of Hardcore CDs still is very small, but "Hardcore Invasion" still is one of my favorite ones.
FingazMc
quote:
This is our double disc album that was nominated for best CD compilation at the 2010 Hardcore Heaven awards!

I never knew that, gonna have to add that to the CV! :P
djtimot you got a deal!
redwingz Warnman - Thats great to hear :) Thats the reason we do these CDs.

FingazMC - Definitely one for the CV mate ;) I asked Slammin Vinyl to tell me how many votes the album got cause I know a few people voted for us, but they never told me :(

DJTimot - Order received :D Will ship the CDs to you first thing in the morning, hope you enjoy!
redwingz Great uptake on this offer so far, especialy from Americans :)

NSR: Hardcore Explosion is down to less than 10 copies left now!
djDMS Tempting...
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tempting...

If you are on the fence (this goes for anyone) I would check out the NSR2 Hardcore Invasion album.
Its double disc (1 mixed, 1 unmixed), 4 page booklet, double sided rear inlay, shrinkwrapped and delivered to your door for free :)
Its the more diverse out of the 2 for sure and has tracks from various labels, not just NSR.
The Doc
quote:
quote:
Tempting...

If you are on the fence (this goes for anyone) I would check out the NSR2 Hardcore Invasion album.
Its double disc (1 mixed, 1 unmixed), 4 page booklet, double sided rear inlay, shrinkwrapped and delivered to your door for free :)
Its the more diverse out of the 2 for sure and has tracks from various labels, not just NSR.

I'm waiting for payday on Wednesday (also getting HU5) so please leave a couple in your draw till then!
djDMS
quote:
quote:
Tempting...

Done!

Should be doing more to support labels like NSR anyway.
redwingz The Doc - Awesome :) Im sure I will still have copies by then.

DJDMS - Order shipped :) Hope you enjoy. Im biased but I personally love the mixed disc.
Lorenzo.Tweakn ordered both. ;) will give feedback when i hear them!
_Jay_ I've had all three for ages. Good, good albums.

Here's a picture of mine, along with some other material that I've been enjoying recently.

redwingz Tweakn - Order shipped yesterday :) Enjoy!

Jay - Terrible music taste there mate haha i really hope some of those CDs are out a womans pile ;)
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I've had all three for ages. Good, good albums.

Here's a picture of mine, along with some other material that I've been enjoying recently.

Timeless classics ;)
The Doc
quote:
The Doc - Awesome :) Im sure I will still have copies by then.

DJDMS - Order shipped :) Hope you enjoy. Im biased but I personally love the mixed disc.

Just placed an order for both!
_Jay_
quote:

Jay - Terrible music taste there mate haha i really hope some of those CDs are out a womans pile ;)

Fingaz knows the score!

Nah, seriously though - a couple are mine. The Lil Chris and the Natasha Bedingfield ones are mine. The rest are some old ones of my sisters that she's left here.

redwingz The Doc - Order received, will post asap :)

Jay - You do make me laugh man haha! Just the image of you walking into HMV casualy buying the Natasha Bedingfield album....Priceless!

Great uptake on the CD special offer so far, so a huge thanks to everyone who has bought a CD or 2. Feel free to leave feedback on this thread or PM me with thoughts or ideas for future projects that you may have, we are always open to suggestions!
FingazMc
quote:
To celebrate 'NSR Presents Future Hardcore' selling out and also because its just a month till Christmas and today is the American Thanksgiving holiday, we decided to hold a CD sale for a limited time (until Christmas Eve). This is a great opportunity to pick up some quality music (in many cases unmixed tracks) for a very low price and in a physical format!

Our first CD release. 13 unmixed tracks from Haze & Suae, Eufeion, Audio X, Chris Ross and more!

Of course we are still offering FREE postage and packaging worldwide! So they will literally just cost you 5 and 3 no matter where you live.
We would like to thank you for the continued support and promise that 2012 will be a big year for NSR as the label undertakes various projects, looks to recruit new artists and ventures into more genres.

Mate, someone I was speaking to on FB wants a cd but they havent got paypal, so I've told him to add you on FB and message you to try to sort something else out. As I have no idea about it lol
Just so you know like :)

Also do you know "Core elite" is spelt wrong on the track ID on media player lol it's "coro elite" lol :P
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
quote:
To celebrate 'NSR Presents Future Hardcore' selling out and also because its just a month till Christmas and today is the American Thanksgiving holiday, we decided to hold a CD sale for a limited time (until Christmas Eve). This is a great opportunity to pick up some quality music (in many cases unmixed tracks) for a very low price and in a physical format!

Mate, someone I was speaking to on FB wants a cd but they havent got paypal, so I've told him to add you on FB and message you to try to sort something else out. As I have no idea about it lol
Just so you know like :)

Also do you know "Core elite" is spelt wrong on the track ID on media player lol it's "coro elite" lol :P

Ahh right yeah thats cool, I can sort something with him if he gets in touch.

Oh is it :/ I blame Gaz for that then haha!
djDMS Got my CD the other day and despite the case looking like the postman had been playing football with it i'm VERY impressed with what's inside. The mix is fantastic and i'm already hunting down some of the tracks, in some ways it's too good cos it overshadows the unmixed stuff slightly. No idea why i didn't buy it sooner! Definitely looking forward to using some of the tunes in a mix soon.
redwingz
quote:
Got my CD the other day and despite the case looking like the postman had been playing football with it i'm VERY impressed with what's inside. The mix is fantastic and i'm already hunting down some of the tracks, in some ways it's too good cos it overshadows the unmixed stuff slightly. No idea why i didn't buy it sooner! Definitely looking forward to using some of the tunes in a mix soon.

Damn Postmen!! The same happened to me with my Rebuild album, the case was trashed by the time it got here!
Im glad you like whats inside though, I think the music and the mixing showcase Chris' talents pretty well and theres a good wide variety on there. The unmixed disc was harder to find tracks for because alot of the tracks on the mixed disc were unreleased at the time and labels didnt want it coming out on this album before on mp3.
Lorenzo.Tweakn

:D
The Doc
quote:
Got my CD the other day and despite the case looking like the postman had been playing football with it i'm VERY impressed with what's inside. The mix is fantastic and i'm already hunting down some of the tracks, in some ways it's too good cos it overshadows the unmixed stuff slightly. No idea why i didn't buy it sooner! Definitely looking forward to using some of the tunes in a mix soon.

got mine today! And NSR2 was in the same condition as yours! NSR was fine though! looking forward the listening to them this week! Postmen obviously don't like hardcore!
redwingz Lorenzo - Awesome picture :D

Doc - Its quite annoying really isnt it, no wonder alot of people like to actually go to a cd shop when postmen clearly just through envelopes around! Hope you enjoy the music all the same!

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page