Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 I got spam from the site email?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dys7 Hey silver, I just received this from [email protected]?

-----
Hello Dys7

You received the following message from : naomi ([email protected])

At: http://www.HappyHardcore.com/forums/

From Naomi Davis

Hello Dear

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Naomi Davis, I wish to request for your urgent assistance in my investment plans in your base, I wish to invest in manufacturing and real estate management in your base, this is because Inherited an important sum from my late father who was poisoned to death recently. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

My father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $7.5 Million USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

Please I want to invest this money in a very good business area over there in your country, this money was been deposited for my social security and for fruitful international investment. That is why I need you to help me provide a good bank account where the bank that is holding this money will transfer it for an investment over there in your country .Please get back to me in my email so that I can tell you more of me , if you indicate your self to help me. After you receive this mail kindly Reply

Awaiting your urgent reply
Best Regards
Naomi Davis
---

Why did I get spam from the sites email?

Samination i could send emails from [email protected] aswell. Just saying, it\s easy as f to impersinate someone, but you can still read in the emails properties where it origi nates from
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
i could send emails from [email protected] aswell. Just saying, it\s easy as f to impersinate someone, but you can still read in the emails properties where it origi nates from

I did, I went in and looked at the original.email address and not the name.
cruelcore1 I got endless number of emails like that. "Hi, help me transfer 10 million and I'll give you 60%"
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
I got endless number of emails like that. "Hi, help me transfer 10 million and I'll give you 60%"

From the site email?
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
I got endless number of emails like that. "Hi, help me transfer 10 million and I'll give you 60%"

From the site email?

Nah. From various emails.
Email looks like a private message notification. Have you ever found it in your Inbox? If not then it's somebody else disguised their email, which is what phishers like this always do.
_Jay_ Mike, I got the exact same e-mail as you man. Very strange.
djDMS I've had several to every single email account i've ever used. Almost as common as those promising to improve my sex life. Which is funny cos unless an email can stop my missus from going to bed at 9pm every day i can't see any improvement in the near future!
Lilark I got the same thing. I don't even see the point in these emails anymore, everyone should be smart enough to know it isn't real.
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Lilark:
I got the same thing. I don't even see the point in these emails anymore, everyone should be smart enough to know it isn't real.

They should be, but they arent. Theres still very small amount of people whod fall for that, but enough to keep crackers (what you guys call hackers) fed while trying to get millions.
silver They have been banned... freaking loser spammers.

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page