Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 I Love Hard Beats 2: Double Vision!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Hardbeats HQ Event name: I Love Hard Beats 2: Double Vision!
Starts: July 13th, 2012
City/Region: England

After a crazy, rammed and rocking first event, which well and truly established ILHB as one of the most forward-thinking and eclectic parties in London, we simply cant wait
any longer to unleash the second instalment and kick the arse of Lightbox in Vauxhall harder than at the last party!

This time around we plan to have double the fun, double the energy, and double the shenanigans; event two is going to be totally twintastic and once again completely FREE! We
want you to embrace everything twin, so pair up, dress identically, rave the night away with your partner in crime and we will have prizes on the night for the most convincing
twins*. Two raves for the price of none!

We will be carrying on our trademark anything-goes, fun-loving vibe and will be raving our socks off alongside you under the ceiling carpet of a million lights. Party number
two is going to delve further into the underground freeform sound and the DJs will be matched up in b2b pairings to give you an auditory eargasm! The Remix Room really punched
above its weight at event one; this multi-genre melting-pot wont be holding back and is set to make your vision go squiggly!

To get your free ticket for our Lightbox invasion you need to be a fan of the Hard Beats Collective's Facebook page. Your ticket becomes valid after sharing the event and
liking http://www.facebook.com/hardbeatscollective. To VALIDATE your ticket please remember to have SHARED the event on Facebook. If you dont have a ticket you and your twin
will have to pay on the door! So grab your twin, get your free entry code and lets get double vision!

*real twins are not considered**

**unless two sets of twins come dressed as quadruplets!
fesgred thumbs downhttp://www.50centloseweight.com " border="0">
fesgred Good luckhttp://www.50centloseweight.com " border="0">
smythy-endemic Line up is coming very soon!!!!
djDMS It's not often i'll say yes to anything before seeing the line up.

But it's a yes from me!
smythy-endemic Nice mate!

Are you going to be twinning up with anyone??
Samination Vauxhall, that's the place I was on when it was (the first) Last Jam Standing right?
smythy-endemic Last Jam Standing was at Area in Vauxhall yea. Lightbox is literally a 1 minute walk from there
Hardbeats HQ I LOVE HARD BEATS IS BACK!!!

After an absolutely rammed and rocking first event ILHB is THE place to be for your London raving fix. This time its double the fun, double the energy and once again totally FREE!
YesTHIS IS A FREE EVENT!
This is a themed night and we want you to embrace everything twin. So pair up, match your outfits and get ready to rave the night away with your chosen partner in crime. Thats all there is to it. Grab your twin, get your FREE entry code and get ready to party! In addition to our outrageous gameshow there will also be prizes on the night for the best dressed twins!
Get your FREE printable ticket by visiting http://www.facebook.com/hardbeatscollective or by downloading our mobile app. To VALIDATE your ticket all we ask is that you SHARE the event. See you there!

LINE UP NOW REVEALED! // MAIN ROOM:

GAMMER
HAMILTON
LOST SOUL & SOLUTION
SUBSTANCED & ARYX
DARWIN & A.B
FRACUS & DOUGLAS
RIK ARKITECH & GREG PEAKS
ENDEMIC (Watchtower Showcase Set)
NICK 235 & TRANSCEND

MCs: OBIE, MACCA, SMYTHY, TRIGGER, RHONA (Live Vocals)

REMIX ROOM:

GAMMER (Free Of Form Set)
HAM (Kniteforce Classics)
D4RK (Harder Styles)
THUMPA (Upfront Freeform)
LITTLE FELLA (Nu Bouncy Techno)
ERYK ORPHEUS & DR. SIGMUND FRAUD pres. THE PRESSURE TECHNIQUE (Live)
MORRIS PIPER & PAUL CUMBUM feat. MC HOVIS WIPER (Anything Goes)
LAITH & SOLUTION (Hard House)
A.B, AMPLITUDE & NICK 235 (Hardcore Classics)

To get your free ticket for our Lightbox invasion you need to be a fan of the Hard Beats Collective's Facebook page. Your ticket becomes valid after sharing the event and liking http://www.facebook.com/hardbeatscollective. To VALIDATE your ticket please remember to have SHARED the event on Facebook. If you dont have a ticket you and your twin will have to pay on the door! So grab your twin, get your free entry code and lets get double vision!

REGISTER FOR FREE ENTRY HERE: http://ilhb2.eventbrite.co.uk/

OR SCAN THE BELOW WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE QR READER:

Otherwise 5 on the door before 12, more thereafter.
FREE entry ticketing will close prior to the event and is subject to availability so get in quick!
Triquatra can't wait!
djDMS Wonder if anybody will mate....er, i mean pair up with me!
Thumpa
wong love danielson Yes
smythy-endemic I will be going dressed as a better looking version of my ugly self
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Vauxhall, that's the place I was on when it was (the first) Last Jam Standing right?

yes, but this time closer to the station, and because it finishes on a saturday we won't all be waiting around for the tube to open LOL

so you're coming over for this one right? and going as my swedish twin? ;)
smythy-endemic
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Vauxhall, that's the place I was on when it was (the first) Last Jam Standing right?

yes, but this time closer to the station, and because it finishes on a saturday we won't all be waiting around for the tube to open LOL

Quite right old chap!
Hardbeats HQ Only two weeks left to go now. If you have not yet registered and intend on coming to party with us then please REGISTER NOW!
Due to large interest, the free entry registration system will close before the day of the event.

There is lots going on behind the scenes to make this event very special and we look forward to seeing you all there!
Hardbeats HQ The free entry system for this event will close at 6pm BST on Thursday 12th July. Anybody wanting to attend without registering for free entry by this time will be required to pay a charge on the door. To register and join in the fun please REGISTER NOW!

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page