Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Another 2 Bonkers Questions =)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ STYLUS 1) How come Bonkers 9 is set to be released on the 4th of November, yet I brought mine on the 1st???

2) How come all 3 discs have scott bronw mix written on the spin of the cases is this a miss-print with everyones cds or just mine?? =) Thanx!!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
fazza it does come out on the 4th! where did u get it from?

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
mc lyrical ive tried everywhere to get my copy early, whre did you get yours from

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
DJ STYLUS I got mine from a shop called spun-out in Northampton for £19.95

At 1st I was disapointed with Bonkers9 but the more u listen 2it the more it grows on u.....

....When u lot get it i seriously recomend u listen to the insight track on hixxy mix called 'if thats alright with you' its not even 3mins long but i love it =) Set you free (hixxy mix) is shit though =(

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Simon I know that Insight track is good but not as good as "Caught Up" by Insight featuring Sugar Holmes imo.

Sy.
DJ Pathfinder 19 quid that is not fiar of that store .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Haeobogoblin
quote:
Originally posted by DJ STYLUS:
I got mine from a shop called spun-out in Northampton for £19.95

****ING HELL £19.95!!!
i hope that they aint charging that much everywhere else, else im gonna be skint :'(....altho IMO are charging £11 - £12 i think, so the retards at the shop by me will probably either charge about £15 or £8, as they do for nu CDs for some reason.

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
DJ_Solstice haeobogoblin: are you on about Tudor Tunes?? cos they charge retarded prices for promo's/imports/albums in general

i remember wen i was at lichfield college, my mate grey bought a promo cd of castles in the sky and it cost him £7!!!

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
Haeobogoblin why yes i am....and they are normally quite cheap, i.e. picked up promo of DJ Sammy - Heaven for about £3.50 which aint bad and Kelly Llorenna's heart of gold (2 vinyl promo jobbie) for a fiver.

It cost me £11 for the nu bonkers BTW, which is nice and cheap :D

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"

It took 0.68 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page