Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Mixcloud player for forums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Hellfury http://blog.mixcloud.com/tag/forum-posting/

Please add this!
Shades and soundcloud maybe.....
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Shades:
and soundcloud maybe.....

how could i forget this lol

http://blog.soundcloud.com/2009/07/28/soundcloud-player-in-forums-5-step-guide-for-soundcloud-bb-code/
silver Someone make me soundcloud, mixcloud and youtube icon (like the ones already on the site) and consider it done. (GIF format please)
Samination in 16x16?
Well most of them have FAVICONs that I downloaded and saved as gifs, mixcloud needed editing tho.

DJ Hellfury thanks sami and silver
silver They need to look like this:

or at least better scaled than the ones sami posted
Samination better scaled? the image inside the button is only 18x18 :P
And I didn't scale them myself (except the mixcloud one). They are the same favicon.ico the website used, or do you need "homemade" ones?

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

I think those look awesome.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
better scaled? the image inside the button is only 18x18 :P
And I didn't scale them myself (except the mixcloud one). They are the same favicon.ico the website used, or do you need "homemade" ones?

Yes I agree, sexy time with the buttons, will get on it.
silver

The youtube embed remains the same (you need the ID code and not the URL), I implemented SC and MC as their blogs recommended.

Post any problems in here.
whispering Great stuff, nice one silver.
DJ Hellfury Thanks a ton silver, no problems with players yet but I wonder how you got more than 2 hours of music on your soundcloud profile as free user
silver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Thanks a ton silver, no problems with players yet but I wonder how you got more than 2 hours of music on your soundcloud profile as free user

No idea, I think I got an early account and they didn't have such tighter limits.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Thanks a ton silver, no problems with players yet but I wonder how you got more than 2 hours of music on your soundcloud profile as free user

No idea, I think I got an early account and they didn't have such tighter limits.

I don't remember when I got my SC account, but I'm pretty sure I could upload atleast 3 mixes (more than 3 hours) on free.
danielseven

It works! :D
Audio Warfare Thank you! :D Soundcloud one was definitely needed.
Yoko In the beginning of SoundClound, the sky was the limit before they implemented the 2 hour max for free users. I remember Silver saying he could only upload 5 songs/mixes per 24 hours.

BTW, congratz on the MC and SC integration!!! Looks awesome!
_Jay_ Yeah, nice one man! Needed that :-)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko:
In the beginning of SoundClound, the sky was the limit before they implemented the 2 hour max for free users. I remember Silver saying he could only upload 5 songs/mixes per 24 hours.

sounds right since silver havent uploaded one tune / set in a long time, thx for info

It took 5.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page