Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Htid no longer booking mc storm

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gazza1712 So anyone out in Spain have any more info on this? I know he is Definately not going out to htid in the sun and from his Facebook a comment he made it looks like he will no longer be getting booked by htid, maybe the whole saga around sy and getting the event cancelled earlier in the year has finally ****ed the prick over
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
So anyone out in Spain have any more info on this? I know he is Definately not going out to htid in the sun and from his Facebook a comment he made it looks like he will no longer be getting booked by htid, maybe the whole saga around sy and getting the event cancelled earlier in the year has finally ****ed the prick over

Can you link us to this comment where he mentions he will no longer be going to HTID ITS, or any other HTID event?
Gazza1712 Dude go on his Carl EmceeStorm Facebook page and read his comment, he says friendship and loyalty and playing nye and Ibiza = no storm at htid.

Now I hope he isn't suggesting that because he is playing Ibiza is the reason he isn't at in the sun because most other artists are playing both, also noticed he isn't playing the dreamscape arena either that is coming up so something has happened
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Dude go on his Carl EmceeStorm Facebook page and read his comment, he says friendship and loyalty and playing nye and Ibiza = no storm at htid.

Now I hope he isn't suggesting that because he is playing Ibiza is the reason he isn't at in the sun because most other artists are playing both, also noticed he isn't playing the dreamscape arena either that is coming up so something has happened

Only people on his friends list, which I am no longer on because I de-friended him, can see it. Screen capture please? sorry for doing the work.

And lol no that's full of shit obviously. He clearly got let go because of the backlash HTID has received for cancelling raver's choice.
Mansy who gives a crap. Guys a complete knob for treating the whole Sy issue the way he did. So up his own arse, ive watched him on some HTID dvds and the guy thinks hes king or something.
Anon. MC'ing should be made redundant. Or maybe just minute , instead of talking all the way through.
fakka13k If this is true then it is surely the greatest xmas gift of all
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
If this is true then it is surely the greatest xmas gift of all

except for this thread is from june.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

I was about to say the same thing yesterday, but xmas comes early some years :P
wong
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

I was about to say the same thing yesterday, but xmas comes early some years :P

feels like this years christmas has been here for ever

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page