Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hixxy downunder

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
i_love_scooter i dont know about you other guys in australia but i am very excited about hixxy coming to australia at the end of feb......he is playing at system 6 : reboot in bris on 22nd of feb...

some of my friends are flying up from sydney just for the one night to see him. i hope he is as good as i have heard he is

toxic why dont ur friends go see him on 8 Feb in sydney at Area 51??

for Area 51 details, check the events section

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
tommo I dont think you'll be disappointed!
Hixxy is da man.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
DJswift yea he will kill it..........im goin to area 51 in sydney so hopefully ill hear all the new raverbaby shit. But then again we ive heard it all, and weaver has all the new promos so hixxy betta play even newer shit.

10.............7...........bro
Dave Murray Why doesnt Hixxy come up 2 shitty Scotland and do a decent event coz like Scotland sux the mutts nuts

(/Dance Mothe®Fu©ke® On 2Tu®ntables/)
tommo I wonder if Scott Brown does any djin on his home turf???

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
Heist YaaaaaaaaaY!

Hixxys coming! Hopefully we can have a proper chat with him this time. My set in the hardcore room finishes just in time for me to see him in the main room. Sweeeet

www.mp3.com/djheist
virtigo A word from me to all in Australia who hasnt heard Hixxy play, he's the dogs bollox!! When he gets his RB's out of the box and spins them wild he'll get a crowd beggin for more! Hixxy's superb! My favourite DJ by a long shot!

Hixxy, can I be a Raver Baby too!!!!?
manic I have heard Hixxy before and have enjoyed his sets. Will definitely go to this parte if I can get a ticket, are there still tickets left for Area 51?

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

TweekiN hmmm HIXXY is a good remixer but he never plays his own tracks..
so i guess i wont be going up for that

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
toxic did i mention hes playing a 2hr set?

manic: theres about 300-350 tix still available

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
manic Thanks for that toxic.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

TweekiN wheres he playing? area 51????

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
strychnine ^^ yep ... full details (and link to the events thread) can be found on the events page.

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e damn.. if only i hadnt been bludging for the last 3months since i finshed school i might actually have some cash and be able to go :(, owells saw him at godspeed and was unreal but sure would have been nice to see him again live... maybe he will be back sometime when i actually have money.., i can only help but wonder ..

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page