Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 happyhardcore bass ??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
scottyd2k9 Just wondering if anyone could give me some tips please on how to create the oldskool happy hardcore bass sounds.

Not the stabs but the bassline. I can't get a close enough sound. Would I need hardware ?

Thanks
Hard2Get Any examples?
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Any examples?

Ha sorry :D
The kind of sound that Oceania and Daydream used to make.. The womp womp type of sound.
I think it might have been a juno

Guest its just a triangle/square wave

dont know if the preset link is working, EE blocks media fire, and media fire took it down with link busters during the week

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1z5210z24pvwd2r/rob_papen-predator-for_all_those_-_reeces.fxb

all 42 presets >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3OyT8o56o
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Any examples?

Ha sorry :D
The kind of sound that Oceania and Daydream used to make.. The womp womp type of sound.
I think it might have been a juno

There was a lot of sampling going on and also with using various bits of hardware in the production chain as well there is a lot of character imparted from those processes. So for that reason it might be difficult to achieve the same sounds with software even if theoretically it should be possible. Different technology, different tonal characteristics. Without a specific example though it's hard to say. Fortunately for you though it's much easier to copy sub bass sounds.

It took 0.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page