Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Darren Styles - Taking Me Higher

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sterichie26 Hi, can someone confirm if there is an updated version of this tune ? the one Dougal played at Uproar Reach for the sky seemed more bouncy/ updated.

please can someone confirm ?

cheers
The drunken scotsman Yes, there was a 2009 update, which was amazing. Sadly it was never released to us mere mortals, although the original from 2003 was a raverbaby vinyl release.
dashuaibiwang I read what you published, I recently played a game and you want to share with you.Now that you have a few skins. It's time for the fun part. Betting! Head on over to www.csgo4skin.com Lounge and sign in through steam. On the home page will be a list of upcoming tournament matches. Look for something with very safe odds (80-90+%). Find a game you like and click on it to place a bet. Once you're confirmed your bet you'll receive a trade offer from one of their bots. Accept it to activate the bet.
If the payout isn't very high for your bet, you may end up just getting your items back. Keep trying until you make a profit. Don't get impatient and bet on something with lower odds to get a higher payout. Always bet safe.

It took 0.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page