My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 471
 Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Red hot Chilli Peppers - Otherside (Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
C-LIFE Whos responsible for this remix always wanted it but never knew who remixed it

https://soundcloud.com/alstorm/free-download-hixxy-b2b-al - 37:00 onwards

Original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_YodiJO6k

DjZelous https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artist-How-Low/release/2447490

i dont think it ever came out on digital, but the vinyl sounds better anyways
C-LIFE Ahh thats a shame :/ still this would be a great addition cheers for that mate
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artist-How-Low/release/2447490

i dont think it ever came out on digital, but the vinyl sounds better anyways


It it never came out on digital, then how can you tell?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artist-How-Low/release/2447490

i dont think it ever came out on digital, but the vinyl sounds better anyways


It it never came out on digital, then how can you tell?



Audiophiles, Audiophiles everywhere!
DjZelous ahh my mistake lol, most vinyl releases sound better than the digital releases, especially with the TNC Stuff, they have hella bass, It was hit or miss on Silver's infinity label, some of those pressings have no high end
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
ahh my mistake lol, most vinyl releases sound better than the digital releases, especially with the TNC Stuff, they have hella bass, It was hit or miss on Silver's infinity label, some of those pressings have no high end


I could see that, though any difference in sound would probably be explained by the use of different masters for the digital and vinyl releases rather than the format itself.

For the sake of transparency, I'll admit that I'm huge fan of/believer in digital audio.
DjZelous I also think digital audio is great but like you say, its mastered way too loud most of the time and ends up sounding like crap.
This release is a great example: https://www.discogs.com/Sy-Unknown-Do-We-Have-To-Say-Goodbye-I-See-The-Light-Remixes/release/470918
The A Side is an Amazing tune btw, but the digital is mastered so loud you have distortion in the breakdown of the song where as the vinyl version doesnt have it. thats why i mostly lean to the vinyl side your limited to loudness (if its too loud, it ill skip), which is a good thing since it keeps the volume down
Captain Triceps I could swear this was ID requested about a week ago!
I thought this was released digitally at the time?
djcookie anybody no was there a old mid to late 90s version of under the bridge sure sy used to play it alot
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by djcookie:
anybody no was there a old mid to late 90s version of under the bridge sure sy used to play it alot





'Sy Project - Rockin It'
discogs.com/Sy-Project-Rockin-It-The-Ultimate-DJ-Tool/master/241158



It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2020 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page