Total online 1592
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 So is there, I can buy Hardcore vinyl rips off?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Sketchy I'm in dire need. As I lost my record collection.
arpz I don't think anyone is selling vinyl rips but you should be able to find quite a bit on trackitdown, I believe they carry the Next Generation/Blatant Beats back catalogue plus a ton of other stuff
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I don't think anyone is selling vinyl rips but you should be able to find quite a bit on trackitdown, I believe they carry the Next Generation/Blatant Beats back catalogue plus a ton of other stuff

It's Raverbaby I'm after mate. Hixxy wont mind me receiving them. When I paid for them already. Just to promote him, through my sets.
arpz It's been an ongoing joke about Raver baby back catalogue being released digitally and I doubt it'll happen any time soon.
DjZelous im almost positive you can find the entire discography online somewhere, but its prob shit quality
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
im almost positive you can find the entire discography online somewhere, but its prob shit quality

Tried mate! No go.
Samination Well if you want makina, Bit Music is selling alot of it's older stuff on Beatport, and most of it sounds like vinyl rips :P
DJ Sketchy I'm gonna have another root through online. Maybe check out Trackitdown too.
DJ Sketchy There's a few sort of Raverbaby classics on Trackitdown! Just looking at the Darren Styles section now...
DJ Sketchy There's some Hixxy gems there too! It's hard to find any of his stuff!
MC Deecee Hixxy posted on Facebook a few months ago about losing pretty much everything he ever made due to a PC issue or something, which explains the lack of digital releases.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
Hixxy posted on Facebook a few months ago about losing pretty much everything he ever made due to a PC issue or something, which explains the lack of digital releases.

I'm not having that.
DJ Sketchy They've got Clear Vu - I Adore :) Heaven 7 - This Life, Amigos, Sure Feels Good! So some banging tracks from the era!
DJ Sketchy
quote:
It's been an ongoing joke about Raver baby back catalogue being released digitally and I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

I recently pestered Hixxy on Facebook about releasing the Raverbaby back catalogue digitally lol
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sketchy:
quote:
It's been an ongoing joke about Raver baby back catalogue being released digitally and I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

I recently pestered Hixxy on Facebook about releasing the Raverbaby back catalogue digitally lol

Did he reply?
DJ Sketchy
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did he reply?

No. He did recently like one of my Facebook posts recently though! So a good bit of contact there. I've not seen him for years! I remember asking Hixxy "Why didn't I break through?" He said he's seen it 100 times. Sometimes people just don't break through.
DJ Sketchy Oops double post!

I will take this opportunity to say that Hixxy booked me and my brother Paul DJ Compulsion, to play the first ever HTID @ Enzos! He said to me "Slipmatt told me, now I'm telling you. Don't plan your sets!" LOL! (Hope you don't mind me revealing that, Hixxy ;)
CDJay There might be hope.....

CDJay
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
There might be hope.....

CDJay

Thanks CDJay! I'm hoping my artist album will break me through. I'm just dreading Breeze not liking the tracks for his FutureWorld label. He should dig them though! One track we've made sounds like a Nukleuz style Hardcore track! :)
CDJay We've got some comps planned through 2017, keep me in the loop

Edit: In case the staccato nature of forum replies confuses, I meant re: RBC back cat stuff....

CDJay
DJ Sketchy
quote:
We've got some comps planned through 2017, keep me in the loop

Edit: In case the staccato nature of forum replies confuses, I meant re: RBC back cat stuff....

CDJay

I will do mate! We will start releasing the singles in 6 months time. I won't say what Breeze said to me precisely. Just the tracks we make must be up to his standard! DJ Breeze standard, blimey! I'm confident he will at least pick up some of them. Breeze going exclusive with us for all our releases will be paradise though :)
Then the album drops 6 months later. So after that I'm sure we will be looking at compilations. Once I get clearance from Matt & Mark, I will send out some of the tracks as promos!
Future_Shock
quote:
quote:
We've got some comps planned through 2017, keep me in the loop

CDJay

I will do mate! We will start releasing the singles in 6 months time. I won't say what Breeze said to me precisely. Just the tracks we make must be up to his standard! DJ Breeze standard, blimey! I'm confident he will at least pick up some of them. Breeze going exclusive with us for all our releases will be paradise though :)
Then the album drops 6 months later. So after that I'm sure we will be looking at compilations. Once I get clearance from Matt & Mark, I will send out some of the tracks as promos!

I'm still waiting for a thread where you don't name drop.

*sigh* a man can dream...
DJ Sketchy It's good for my image! I thought you would find some of my stories interesting anyway! I only have so many stories, and I will try to only tell them once! I know some stories which would kill my career if I revealed them! I'm excited anyway :)
DJ Sketchy This is the outline to the story which could kill my career. Someone BIG caused someone BIG a BIG problem. The problem got resolved. The end.
Elipton Lel "career"
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Lel "career"

Hardcore lels! That would be a good name for a record label.
latininxtc
quote:
It's good for my image!

After your creepyass celebrity post, I don't think anything is good for your image anymore!
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
It's good for my image!

After your creepyass celebrity post, I don't think anything is good for your image anymore!

I don't think my celebrity interactions are cause for any personal embarrassment. I'm well known by lots of them!
Elipton
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
It's good for my image!

I don't think my celebrity interactions are cause for any personal embarrassment. I'm well known by lots of them!

You're that one guy in Arkham Asylum that was too crazy for the Joker to hire.

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page