Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 What was your first rave?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Sketchy My first Hardcore rave was somewhere called Addidance in Stoke on Trent! Saying that though I went to an all nighter at Mr Smiths in Warrington when I was 15 which had a very 'northern house' sound to it. It wasn't Hardcore though.

First BIG rave was Helter Skelter - Human Nature.
MC Deecee Id been to lots of unofficial back of pub type things all the way since the end of the 90s, and grew up listening to slammin vinyl and helter skelter tape packs, but what with life and shit getting in the way i was actually really late, my first proper rave was NYE NEC 2009, making me 25, with half the mates ive made and seen come and go over these few years 25 seems to be the age when people get all 'sensible' and **** raving off lol, not me though, i did just under 4 years as a raver and now about 3 and a half as an MC, and i wouldnt change a damn thing :)
wong Raverssential rollerworld 2007
arpz Slammin Vinyl NYE 2003 :)
MC Deecee Actually thats bollocks, i went to dance island in summer 2009, big multi genre thing with loads of big tops, 10 minutes from my house, walked there and stumbled back, bloody loved it.
Hard2Get First major rave was HTID 1 in 2004. I had been to a few smaller ones between then and 2002.
trippnface right here; pretty recent honestly. shitty i wasn't a bit older..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWG9kWKK_lw

This was my first party ever; at that point; i did not even know we had hardcore raves in the USA really lol. the first hardcore party was due to someone posting on this site

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU UNKNOWN MEMBER.
Smoogie I went to a 'Free Party' more than ten years ago in an area outside of Wimborne in Dorset and I took ecstasy and was buzzing for a few hours.

We ended up going to Boscombe on a come down at some dodgy bedsit with some guy accusing us of stealing his last tenner and then ended up down the beach chilling out for a few hours.

Was a good time would love to do that again but this time I would avoid Boscombe
warped_candykid Chronicles of Hardcore
Atlanta, GA

DJ Sunrize (from This is Noize II) was the headliner.
DjZelous None yet :(
My mom thinks all kinds of parties are satanic and wont let me go. can't wait to get a decent job and move out :)
Samination Hardcore listener since 2001, Raver since 2011 (Freeformation: Last Jam Standing)
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Chronicles of Hardcore
Atlanta, GA

DJ Sunrize (from This is Noize II) was the headliner.

damn dude; you OG as ****.

you ever been out this way to party?

you need to make it to the next HTID USA bro
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
None yet :(
My mom thinks all kinds of parties are satanic and wont let me go. can't wait to get a decent job and move out :)

you too; i would buy your ass a ticket real quick ! :)
djDMS I'm so old I can't even remember
The drunken scotsman Bonkers at the Carling Academy (now the O2 academy) in Glasgow, summer 2004. Bonkers 12 had not long came out and this was a night to celebrate its release if I remember correctly. I'd been listening to hardcore for about 2 years before this and I'll never forget the buzz I got when I first entered the arena and heard the Doctor playing Scott brown - Darkness, on the loud system. Great sets from Scott Brown, Hixxy then Styles & Breeze closing the night.... went outside and there was a huge riot, people fighting everywhere, bottles being launched, police riot vans etc....Standard Saturday night in Glasgow, didn't spoil the night though!

Caught the raving bug after that and went to HTID 4 in birmingham a couple of months later.
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
None yet :(

you too; i would buy your ass a ticket real quick ! :)

i would love you forever bro :D
artsiR I feel old now. The first rave for me was trancehouse.com vs Lab4 in Tampere, Finland, all the way back in 2001 :)
Gazza1712 Helter shelter decadance 1999 at the sanctuary was 18 years old

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page