Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Thinking of starting a Scatman John Remix EP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PecheyTheLizard https://www.castingcall.club/projects/scatman-john-remix-album

Basically what it says on the tin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was feeling rather inspired when I was listening to him the other day, and I thought that maybe having a little Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore remix EP would be a nice little homage to one of the most influential artists in eurodance history!

So help me out! Send me your vocals! Check out the link above for deeper details above!
Child Prodigy I think there are better Eurodance artists like Culture Beat, Captain Hollywood Project, Cappella, Dr. Alban, La Bouche, Real McCoy & others who deserve a remix more than Scatman John.
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by Child Prodigy:
I think there are better Eurodance artists like Culture Beat, Captain Hollywood Project, Cappella, Dr. Alban, La Bouche, Real McCoy & others who deserve a remix more than Scatman John.

I mean the reason i chose scatman over the other ones is because I'm VERY much into jazz, and with this in mind, i thought combining Jazz and Hardcore was not only a neat idea, but also giving scatman his very own remix album was a nice little idea. I mean really, i guess it comes down to personal interest, and my interest is definitely the style of John's old music.

I understand that there are so many other eurodance artists out there, but many of the most popular songs have been remixed into the dust for the past 20 years or so. But that's just how i see it.
Samination someone say, jazz?

versia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQXvuRA96L8

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page