Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The 2017 benchmark has been set

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Vladel Scott Brown & M-Project - the sparK. My favourite two producers know how to get their tunes out that's for sure.
trippnface did you buy detonated?

you will for sure enjoy it; such good tracks
Vladel Ordered it with the new stuff that is up on the store but there isn't any dates listed for release of those goodies.
CDJay Crap, the site isn't showing release dates? I shall add them, lol. Shooting for week of the 3rd, April.

CDJay
Samination I want to, but I still can't like Krystal's singing :( In every song she sings in, her vocals keep having too many effects aligned to it. To be honest it's even worse than Autotuning.
DJ Judas Every now and then I pop my head back in to see if there is any uptick in quality after the past years of regression. This time I wasn't disappointed 8)

Looks like there's hope of enjoying future releases yet.
versia the spark is the biggest track of 2017, absolutely massive.
skarr Why get someone that can't sing to sing on tracks ? Other than that, huge tune
Elliott Yep. Big big big. First hardcore purchase of the year from me then.

Ham's album was my only hope for hardcore in 2017. Let's see what happens. If it turns out to be 10 tracks of big room and "Anything For You", I'm going to hold a book-burning with hardcore CDs instead of books. Then I'll listen to nothing but 2012-2013 hardstyle.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Judas:
Every now and then I pop my head back in to see if there is any uptick in quality after the past years of regression. This time I wasn't disappointed 8)

Looks like there's hope of enjoying future releases yet.

Learn to be disappointed. You'll feel better.

Every year you'll hear one or two tunes that make you think there's still hope but it's all just one big tease. For me, last year it was Tortuga, year before that The Bleep Song, year before that was Hold Back iirc. Anyway, point is that it always amounts to nothing unfortunately.
Elliott
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
Why get someone that can't sing to sing on tracks ? Other than that, huge tune

Ask Styles?

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page